Thank you google!

2»

Replies

• I found this site from google as well, looking for fitness programs. Definitely glad I did!
  • spoken4
    spoken4 Posts: 17
    Welcome and thank the good Lord for this website, I have to agree! Good luck!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Thanks guys! I really am excited now, unfortunately I just stumbled on the "i took a pill" conversaition, which freaked me out a little, but if mose people are as nice as you, im sure that i will be fine and i cant wait to get strated! I just did the math and between the three people who had weight loss tickers at the bottom of their post, 112 pounds have been lost between you so way to go and that is very inspiring to see!

those types of threads come up MAYBE once every couple of months, please don't let it represent this site, in your eyes, it is an exception, i promise! just some peoples' panties getting in a bunch:laugh: anyways, welcome and good luck! p.s. we welcome corniness:smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome. This is a wonderful site and the people here are great; very supportive and protective. it feels like a family. I think we're all "long-lost cousins"!!! :)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Welcome. This is a wonderful site and the people here are great; very supportive and protective. it feels like a family. I think we're all "long-lost cousins"!!! :)

We're much closer than cousins--we're all "brothers-from-another-mother" and "sisters-from-another-mister":tongue:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Welcome to the MFP Family! We're all here for the same reason, and you will fit in like a warm glove! Don't worry about the "pill" thing. Who believes that gunk anyway.... All we wish for each other is to develop a better eating and exercising habit to help us to be more healthy and happier. Welcome and we wish you SUCCESS!
    mknipp
    BTW, I've lost 13 pounds since July 1! Only 20 to go :love:
This discussion has been closed.