Options
    The Big Lebowki
    Rushmore
    The Great Outdoors
    Tommy Boy
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    So many of my favorites have already been listed. No wonder I like you guys so much!
    I don't recall seeing this in the listings, but I have never laughed so hard and feeling so bad about how freaking funny it was: South Park, Bigger, Longer, Uncut. Just hearing someone say Weeeelllll, cracks me up. EVERYTHING was parodied in that movie..

The Grizzly Man; although billed and presented as a serious documentary, this has got to be one of the funniest films I've ever watched. That guy was a complete loon! It's also a great way to see actual psychoses in the flesh. I highly recommend it for the folks who work in healthcare as a way to brush up on psych diagnoses.

Also, if you are a fan of The Kids In The Hall, check out Brain Candy.

Oh, yeah! Paul is the funniest new movie I've seen in awhile.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this has been posted before, but there was talk in another thread about Anchorman being the best comdey ever. Well I had to disagree. So, now tell us all what your favorite comedy is.

My favs are:

Eurotrip
    SuperTroppers
    Fired Up
    Blazing Saddles
    Young Frankenstien
    Office Space

SUPER TROOPERs<3
    Also, the hangover is defffinitely up there. As is role models (10 bucks if you know what a whispering eye is), Spaceballs...meet the fockers...night at the museum (gum gum, dumb dumb???) okok...ill stop now.
    LOVE comedies<3<3<3<3<3
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    OH DUH and superbad. <3 me some McLovin!:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I forgot Wedding Crashers. :laugh:

Love that movie. :love:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The Grizzly Man; although billed and presented as a serious documentary, this has got to be one of the funniest films I've ever watched. That guy was a complete loon! It's also a great way to see actual psychoses in the flesh. I highly recommend it for the folks who work in healthcare as a way to brush up on psych diagnoses.

That movie was like watching a car crash. Tragic and awful, but I couldn't turn away.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this has been posted before, but there was talk in another thread about Anchorman being the best comdey ever. Well I had to disagree. So, now tell us all what your favorite comedy is.

My favs are:

Eurotrip
    SuperTroppers
    Fired Up
    Blazing Saddles
    Young Frankenstien
    Office Space

SUPER TROOPERs<3
    Also, the hangover is defffinitely up there. As is role models (10 bucks if you know what a whispering eye is), Spaceballs...meet the fockers...night at the museum (gum gum, dumb dumb???) okok...ill stop now.
    LOVE comedies<3<3<3<3<3

You owe me 10 bucks... "tell her you miss her whispering eye", "I miss your whisepring eye" "awwww... it means Vajaja"

I am paraphrasing of course.
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    hehehehe "tell her you love her whispering eye."
    "and I love your whispering eye, Whats a whispering eye?"
    *weezing as he says* "its a vagina!"

hahahahahha<3<3<3<3
  • humblemonkey
    Options

Oh, yeah! Paul is the funniest new movie I've seen in awhile.

Grizzly man is HILARIOUS. I freakin love that guy...he is so nuts!! When he talks to the foxes all I can think about is....WOW he sounds like some of the patients I've taken to the crisis center!!!! LMAO!!

I want to see Paul!! It looks really good. I also want to see Scream, because I KNOW it will be bad...just like the rest of them...which is what makes it funny and makes me have to watch them.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OMG can't believe I forgot baby mama!! Laugh out loud funny!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Holy Grail is probably #1. I also love Young Frankenstien and Steve Martin's The Jerk.

I don't know if this is more of a local thing, but I absolutely love anything from MST3K, a tv show that featured really bad movies being watched by a guy and his robots who made wise cracks throughout the whole movie.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I Love You Man
    Role Models
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    Super Troopers

Lots more... I love comedy movies!
    Holy Grail is probably #1.

I love Life of Brian!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member