OxyElite Pro (7day trial results)

Options
2»

Replies

• budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This week's weigh in at 325.2 so 52lbs down 32.8 since using OxyElite Pro. I am coming up on my final week of my 8 weeks on the 12th then I will take the 4 weeks off.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    What questions do you have?

The first week I lost 9lbs. Is it harder to lose after the first 2 weeks? What is the average loss after the first initial 2 weeks. I just feel like I am at a stand still. I have no appetite, I am eating under 1400 cal a day, drinking my water, but the lbs are not coming off.
    My husband said I am most likely losing inches. What's your opinion?
  • budgetqueen79
    Options

The first week I lost 9lbs. Is it harder to lose after the first 2 weeks? What is the average loss after the first initial 2 weeks. I just feel like I am at a stand still. I have no appetite, I am eating under 1400 cal a day, drinking my water, but the lbs are not coming off.

You may be losing inches. I have lost about 4.6 lbs/wk now I zigzag my calories and do btwn 20-30 mins exercise a day. When I say zig zag I eat abt 1200 calories most of the week and take it up to about 1600 on Wed and Saturdays. That way your body will not get use to the same amount of calories and release the weight. I eat up to 120 a day I keep the carbs low and protein high. I drink about 100 oz of water a day that is because I am a big girl and it help with the flusing and bloating. i also do not take more than 2 of the pills either. I space each one 6 hours out I don't take them at the same time everyday. If you are at a standstill try upping the exercise b/c Oxy gives you the energy to do more exercise which will really set your weightloss off.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options

You may be losing inches. I have lost about 4.6 lbs/wk now I zigzag my calories and do btwn 20-30 mins exercise a day. When I say zig zag I eat abt 1200 calories most of the week and take it up to about 1600 on Wed and Saturdays. That way your body will not get use to the same amount of calories and release the weight. I eat up to 120 a day I keep the carbs low and protein high. I drink about 100 oz of water a day that is because I am a big girl and it help with the flusing and bloating. i also do not take more than 2 of the pills either. I space each one 6 hours out I don't take them at the same time everyday. If you are at a standstill try upping the exercise b/c Oxy gives you the energy to do more exercise which will really set your weightloss off.

Thank you so much! I'm not giving up~ Your help is WONDEFUL! (i'm a big girl to :) )
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    No problem anytime!!

Thank you so much! I'm not giving up~ Your help is WONDEFUL! (i'm a big girl to :) )
  • adrian2525
    Options
    I love oxyelite so far I am a 27yr old 235 lb 5ft 11 black male no wife or kids lol i said ethnicty because sometimes race and body types go hand in hand so far I noticed great results i can fit my smallest pair of jeans comfortabliy my stomach is half its size but i hear alotve people say they workout 15 min and 30 min a day you will get results but dont expect miracles THE BEST THING I RECCOMEND IS JUMP ROPE JUMPE JUMP ROPE! FOR 30 TO 45 MIN IN BETWEEN BREAKS which you will take.. do some pushups til u cant lift yourself off the floor catch your breath and keep jump roping as much as you can. then go do some really light weights and alotve repetitions to burn fat and have lean muscle so your not all soggy and skinny but nice and tight and lean. my goal is to average 8 to 12lbs a week i done it before but thats my body type so far im doing good but im waiting a month til i step on the scale to see the results but so far all my clothes are feeling better. oh yeah im 5'11 235lbs when i started a wk ago dont know where i am now because im checking the scale on a monthly basis will keep u updated oh yeah i run 5.5 miles outside my house everynight lol im extreme but this pill isnt a miracle pill its great but it will give you the energy to go as far as you want to go watch ur diet no soda fast food easy on the alcohol im taking a month off drinking maybe 2.