Whats wrong with me

Options
124»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off of me!!!!!!!
    TOM Cruise can help by removing engrams...the real cause.

...those and the aliens.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time :noway:

dont you have anything better to do with your time than ask me if i have anything better to do with mine:tongue:
    Okay now I'm rolling on the floor!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You really need to call Oprah! That beeotch knows EVERYTHING!
    Or does she OWN everything?? I can't remember now, but you really should call her, cause she can help! Or you might even get a new car! Either way, win-win!

For a more immediate response, I suggest you call 911 and see what they tell you. I KNOW the paramedics aren't doing anything right now, except hanging out at Starbucks drinking free lattes. And they have an ambulance FuLL of great drugs!! Medics really love calls like this too, so it's another win-win!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You really need to call Oprah! That beeotch knows EVERYTHING!
    Or does she OWN everything?? I can't remember now, but you really should call her, cause she can help! Or you might even get a new car! Either way, win-win!

For a more immediate response, I suggest you call 911 and see what they tell you. I KNOW the paramedics aren't doing anything right now, except hanging out at Starbucks drinking free lattes. And they have an ambulance FuLL of great drugs!! Medics really love calls like this too, so it's another win-win!

Yeah oprah might work,but I need a car with stain resitant seats.I tried 911 and am thinking about sueing them since they told me that false emergency calls could get me arrested!WTF bleeding for a week straight isnt an emergency!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You should just keep calling them, eventually, they'll send the police, and then you can sue them too! Get the whole city!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Funny you should mention that.... the same thing is happening to me right now! Hmmmm.... wonders of wonders! LOL

Btw, my husband asked me the other day if I "could stop that bleeding thing" LOL. ... I told him it was all in his power - knock me up! Thankfully I'm not usually to B-tchy.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Man, I needed a laugh today and this certainly was it. To friggin funny.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Well damnit. Here I was thinking I had something special going on today. Now all you Bs come out of the woodwork saying you have it too. There goes my bestselling book.