What resturants make you wanna break your diet?

Options

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    they offer value meals that can be large sized for just fifty cents more........ Yum

I believe that's why some people are here in the first place... you get what you pay for. :smile:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    wow everyone loves olive garden. You all sad some costly places. Where are the Burger kings and mcdonalds and chik fil a and sonic.s? Fast food places are resurants too... And they offer value meals that can be large sized for just fifty cents more........ Yum

I was actually thinking the opposite, that everyone chose cheap, chain restaurants. For me my list would start:

The Village Pub in Woodside, CA
    Fratello Restaurante in San Jose, CA (family owned Italian restaurant with hand made pasta)
    Fleur de Lys in San Francisco, CA
    Stripsteak in Las Vegas, NV
    Bouchon in Yountville, CA
    Incanto in San Francisco, CA
    Bistro Elan in Palo Alto, CA

To me, if I'm going to break my diet, it's going to be for food that's really worth it. :D
  • MamitaLinda75
    Options
    I would have to say cheesecake factory too. Everything is to decadent and rich...yummmy!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    To me, if I'm going to break my diet, it's going to be for food that's really worth it. :D

Yes!!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's, Papa Johns, Chili's, Perkins, Olive Garden, UDF (tho I guess that last one's not a restaurant lol)
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Chilis!! I love love love the boneless buffalo wings & pretty much everything else on the menu. Also pretty much any pizza place. It's reallly hard for me to have just 1 slice!

OMG I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get the boneless buffalo wings! lol
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill for sure...also The Cheesecake Factory and The Melting Pot. Haven't been in a one of those places since I was fat, I don't see myself having the willpower to eat at any of those places for another year or two and possibly just...never. The good side of that is I have found other much healthier places to eat that I adore.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Jockos. They let you see your food cooking, and serve these giant steaks, and porkchops, and serve salad, bread, beans, and dessert too. Yuuummy!
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    OMG, there is this fantastic Italian restaurant at home (can't remember the name), but they have a baked mostacholi with 3 different cheeses, red/white sauce and two giant meatballs, all served in a dish the size of a football. I can almost taste it, thank God I am half way around the world b/c I'd have to go there for lunch if I wasn't.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Anywhere that has curly or cheese fries....

1) Arby's
    2) Outback
    3) Texas Roadhouse
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    O'Charley's love that loaded baked potato soup. And there's a place called Cap City Diner that has the best carrot cake EVER! !!!!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    umm. all of them! since i keep trying to actually START a diet.
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Anything with a dessert buffet. As a vegetarian, I manage to happily tear through all kinds of low-cal veggies on the salad bars, but once I hit the dessert counter I just go berserk for the "bad stuff." I have to try everything -cake, pie, brownies, cookies, bread pudding....nom, nom, nom, bread pudding with a hot cup of coffee! Oh baby.
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Frankie and bennys, only ever had pizza from there but they are lovely, really thin base too!
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :love:
    SEAFOOD. IT'S MY WEAKNESS. MY FAV RESTURANT IS CRAB POT. I HAVE TO STAY FARRRRRRRR AWAY UNTIL I'VE FULLY GET MY EATING HABBITS UNDER CONTROL! (AWW I WANT CRAB POT NOW!) LOL!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    All of mine are local restaurants. Chain food usually isn't enough to make me go off track. Unless it's a Firehouse steak and cheese sub.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    O'Charley's love that loaded baked potato soup. And there's a place called Cap City Diner that has the best carrot cake EVER! !!!!
    Cap City Meatloaf and mashed potatoes. So good.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM lmao
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would break for Chipotle, Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!