What resturants make you wanna break your diet?

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Red lobster, Long John Silvers, Papa, Johns, any kind of good pizza, Pei-wei, Culvers, the list can go on and on
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    The Olive Tree...it has amazing greek food! And anytime the Greek Festival comes I'm pretty much ruining my diet!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Lou Malnati's, Pete's Pizza, Panera, Flat Top Grill...pretty much any Thai restaurant....ummm, and Sweet Mandy B's (their cupcakes are to die for, and thats why I haven't been there in almost a year)!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Smokey Bones and Olive Garden.

I would kill for some pulled pork and fire stix! Mmmmm
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Lou Malnati's, Pete's Pizza, Panera, Flat Top Grill...pretty much any Thai restaurant....ummm, and Sweet Mandy B's (their cupcakes are to die for, and thats why I haven't been there in almost a year)!

MMMM LOU's
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Westside Pizza... specifically, their large Death by Pizza pizza.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I eat out at 4 different restaurants each week. A Vietnamese, a Thai, Sushi, and IHOP. I always split entrees with my wife to save calories and money, and I do cardio 30 min each day which allows me to eat out weekly.
    Learn how compensate against calorie intake by combating it with good workouts and you can eat whatever you want.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Long John Silvers or Granny's Old County Buffet.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Mellow Mushroom, Pei Wei, Chipotle and any good sushi place.

Do you live in Phx cuz Ive only heard of mellow mushroom up at happy valley?! is it any good???
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I love love love 5 Guys and Buffalo Wild Wings <3 but ive managed to lose wieght and I still get to enjoy them every so often :)
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    Domino's

P.F. Chang's

Texas de Brazil
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Pizza Delight, love it.
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    any mexican restaurants: Lime, Moe's...or any good one like Casa de Mateo in Montreal.
    I could drink 3 Margaritas, have 5 bowls of chips and 6 tacos.
    Kill me. LOL
  • bleucrayonz
    Options
    In N Out & WingStop.. LOL
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    there's a small hole in the wall restaurant called Phillies where i live....biggest philly cheesesteaks EVER!! makes me wanna sin so bad ;-)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings. I can inhale 12 boneless mild wings and a whole basket of potato wedges. Drooooool!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    El Fenix and Del Friscos!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    a place in Springfield, MO called Lamberts. OMG!!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Any chip stands (places that sell the pogos, fries, and stuff in the summer time)

ugh.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. Just one meal costs me a good 900 calories. Nachos are 400, tacos are about 200 cals and then I end up drinking soda. Mreh. Also, I used to have no problem with McDonald's but I tried their Rolo McFlurry and omg, so good... and double cheeseburger??? 400 calories, ugh.