Silly Confessions from our youth...

Options
13»

Replies

• LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This is A-mazinggg

I love that 80's neon colors are coming back muahahahah!

I deffo wore boys ****ies and little half shirt tank tops that showed my lean mean 13yr old abs off LOL wtf and I would buy little boys skateboarding shoes it was a weird feminine skater look.. i think... only I didn't skateboard LOL what was I thinkinggggg???

or!!! I had these *awesome* Tommy Hilfiger overalls that I would wear with crop top tank tops... super awesome right?!?!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    :laugh: Heat t-shirts, can't remember what they were called but where you touched it, it changed colours like a mood ring. Great look when your pits were a different colour than the rest of the shirt :laugh:

Oh my gosh!! I totally forgot about those. That is so funny. I remember the teased bangs and slap bracelets.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    ive dressed emo/scene/goth
    then went from emo/scene/prep
    to like scene/prep xD

and my hair has always been crazy.

to bad a lot of my old pics are gone... :S

and i remember i used to dress pretty 80's because i loved the style so much. have those awesome puffy hair (as my hair is natural curls) so it was easy. and i had a lot of things that were bright. i went to school dressing all 80's and one of my teacher came to me and said wow... you totally brought the 80's reality back. :D it was sooo cool
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    or how about the overalls that were really baggy but you wouldn't clip them all the way, you only clipped the one side and let the other side hang.... I don't know what we were thinking....

Umm humm I did that one too!

I didn't clip either of them.. Actually they were clipped but not over my shouders, the bib folded down and the straps hung at the sides.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I used to listen to Snoop Dogg, DMX and Tupac, dressed totally hip hop chick (not even the good ones, the one wearing gold hoops and gold belts and low rise jeans...), even braided my hair...and I'd bopped around in my green Honda Civic driving down main street...my brother and I thought we were the *kitten*...instead...we looked like the freakiest Asians in the whole damn town of Ukiah...(that's a small valley in Northern Cal btw...).
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    or how about the overalls that were really baggy but you wouldn't clip them all the way, you only clipped the one side and let the other side hang.... I don't know what we were thinking....

Umm humm I did that one too!

So did I
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I sported the parachute pants and tried like hell to learn how to break dance...

Also, peed in the corner like DarkAngel (I still do, especially on dollar beer nights)...