My rant on sweaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My grandmother can knit. She's old and smelly, but she is single AND can knit. PM me if you want her digits.
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Do NOT give up on your dreams!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    LOL this was funny...I laughed out loud at the Lady skipping off to crochet her husband a big square thanks guys
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ill buy you a sweater and tell you i made it...but im a slacker like that.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I will have to post later...I am on my way to my knitting class! :wink:
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    ed,
    i'll knit you one for your teddy bear lol
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I know how to knit, but I'm spoken for already and don't play for that team for you to be my type anyway. LOL!
  • kehowe83
    kehowe83 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I once knew a lady who would make her own yarn out of her dog's fur... then make sweaters out of them...

Creepy... but oddly creative and thrifty!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My grandmother can knit. She's old and smelly, but she is single AND can knit. PM me if you want her digits.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I could get my mom to knit one for you - oh and it would be made from baby yarn and probably have baby theme to it too...

Oh and sorry, but she is married, as am I...

Have a wonderful day!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one at home that can't knit. Holland and Jan are always knitting something for someone. But, you think I could get them to patch the hole on my goalie pants? Finally threw it away and bought a new pair.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL wooooooow... This made my day XD On a side note, I used to know how to knit, but I've forgotten how to now. It was fun when I did it with my friends though :) Yes we were dorks in high school, lol...
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I learned how to knit in 8th grade and I remember nothing of it. Guess I won't be a suitable wife for any guy! Lmao
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hand knitted sweaters???? Quick... Paddle Harder!!! I think I can hear Banjo Music!!!!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    This made me smile! You are funny. And I know what you mean, I've ALWAYS wanted a hand-knitted sweater! Life is just one big disappointment for us...
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I crochet all the time, but no knitting. Find a stitch and ***** group.. tons of knitters there
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I am not senseing a lot of support for someone knitting me a sweater! Ohhhhhhhhhh cruel fate!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I can only knit scarves and hats :sad:
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    So learn to knit!! All you really need to learn is two stitches and you can tackle most projects.

I'm currently knitting a lace tablecloth. I'm using thread (smaller than kite string) and knitting needles slightly bigger around than toothpicks.

Some of the top designers right now are men! And they are even STRAIGHT!

Try it. 1Horsetown

My grandmother used to do that, I believe she called it "tatting" not knitting
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I would much rather someone knitted me a cold beer.