60lbs down 11 to go! *my story and progress pictures*

Options
CMH24
CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
I have been big for as long as I can remember. I was an overweight child and it was my fault. My parents didn't let us sit in front of the tv or eat garbage all the time but I ate in secrecy a lot. A couple years ago my husband was getting ready for his first deployment and I was trying to keep positive for being alone and we went shopping for my summer clothes. I was sending pictures to my husband from the dressing room to see what he liked while he looked around for some things he wanted. The picture below was the picture that started my journey.....

0308091620.jpg

I was 216lbs when we made the choice to eat healthier. I lost some weight with him here and a bunch with him gone. I was 176 when he got back from his deployment and immediately (we were trying) I got pregnant with our son. I gained 50lbs. I took a while to lose that 50 again but it happened and slowly I have continued on...I am now 156 and 11lbs to my goal of 145! The belly still needs some work from being pregnant but it will come! My husband is now gone on his second tour of duty so my second 6 months of serious weight loss focus has begun :) Add me if you want to join me in the journey!

Sorry I don't have the best pictures of me heavier, I was always the one behind the camera!

n787085003_6247811_3133985.jpgn787085003_6101009_8275387.jpg

and this is me now

0409111330.jpgdownsized_03031116151.jpg

Here's a new swimsuit shopping comparison 4/11 - *can't believe I'm going to post this*
swimsuit.jpg

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    pics say they've been moved or deleted :(
  • CMH24
    Options
    I'm trying to figure it out... they're still in the same place >_<
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the pics either, so I looked at your profile pics. You look amazing! Great job!! Your hard work is paying off!! :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I can see the pics!!!! Girl you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Such an inspiration!!!!
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look great!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ok wow, you look awesome! great job!!!!
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I can see all the pics and youve done an amazing job! The difference in pics is astounding:) You look amazing and have worked hard for it! Good for you!!!!!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you've been pregnant at all. Your stomach will get more toned as you lose the last of your weight, I'm sure! You have done SO SO well, really really awesome! That 60lbs made such a huge difference.

You've done amazing :happy: I'm so glad for you!
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    oh my god. What a difference!! You should be so proud of yourself =} SO happy for you. You look amazing in your bikini now.
  • kerri76
    kerri76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look AMAZING!!!!
  • CMH24
    Options
    There we go! I had to move them and repost! I bought that swimsuit a week ago and have already lost 2lbs since then :)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I can see the pics now! (Couldn't before)

You look AMAZING!!! Keep it coming!!

-Chancy
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    great job! You look great!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Congrats!!!!!!
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!!!!
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    You look amazing! And on another note I find it so inspirational that you are using the time your husband is gone to focus on getting healthy! I think my husband's 2nd deployment was when I gained a lot of my weight. Way to go and keep up the good work! you are incredible!
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! congrats to you! :o)
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Super inspiring... look for my friend request :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!