60lbs down 11 to go! *my story and progress pictures*

Options

Replies

• mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have clearly been working very hard! Keep up the great work!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! And I agree with ahanson. I never lost weight during deployments. Totally wish I had.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great job!!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look amazing. Great transformation.
  • TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... very inspiring...
  • jolyned
    jolyned Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! I'm soo jelous! Those are the kind of results I'm working hard every day for. I just hope I can look like you do now when I'm all done. This has made it seem worth while now. How long in total did it take to get you there?
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • gemsy00
    gemsy00 Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG, you look brilliant! This is a real incentive as you are actually honest an pics dont lie. When you see celebs etc, its all photo edited an airbrushed!!!! You have done amazingly well, WELL DONE!!!x
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    WOW! I want to do whatever you did to get such great results. You are an inspiration! :smooched:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME, what amazing results from all your hard work! So happy for you!

gettin there,
    song2sing
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awesome!!! Congrats on the weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Such an inspiration!!!!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Amazing job! You look amazing!
  • leiahc
    leiahc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!!
  • Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    Options
    You look amazing...good job! :flowerforyou: You should be very proud of yourself!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It WILL happen if you keep at it! I have had ups and downs! I have had times where I have probably gained weight in weeks and times where I have been so sad it is hard to eat!

To those with husbands that leave, I always keep the motivation that when he gets back I want him to say "THAT is worth coming home to, THAT is why I don't cheat and THAT is who I love!" It seems anymore military relationships are like high school. Together and apart over and over with new people! I have been with my husband since we were 15 and we're now 22 (almost 23) and 23. I do it for ME but I want to wow him. You can do it! I know it is hard especially with kids, but use those kids to get you moving.

Honestly, I am not big on working out... I hate it as of lately. I own an elliptical at my home, I bought it for about 600 dollars. Most of my weight loss has come from food! Currently I'm breastfeeding so I have to add an extra 500 calories to what I eat but even sticking around 1500 a day I have lost weight. It is MUCH slower but I know I won't make mistakes and fall of the wagon!

Like my good MFP friend usmcpatience showed me - there is NO such thing as cheating! This is your life. If you want to splurge a little then do it! Don't deprive yourself of treats just limit them or bust your butt working out to make up for it! Eating and being active are just another thing to balance in your life! Keep busy, keep moving and enjoy food!! If you guys ever want to mail me and talk I am more than willing to help encourage the life you deserve!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I can see the pictures. You look incredible. What an inspiration to all of us out there!!
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow!!! you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!