ALREADY FAILED? AFTER ONE DAY?

Options
13»

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It isn't a failure.

Count the calories in your food diary and cut something else to accommodate it. You'd be surprised to know that we aren't that strong. We all have things we crave. We all have good days and bad days. We all "cheat". But, it isn't about one mistake - it's about the big picture. Just make sure the one mistake doesn't become a constant mistake. :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I did so well all day! And when I got home I ate a tiny bag of chips with 210 calories in it!
    Omg! How are you guys so strong?
    I don't seem to be able to cut my sugar down, 50grams over today. So I feel your pain :(

I can NEVER keep my sugar under the guidelines - EVER. Sugar is in nearly every single food we eat, so it is a struggle. I try and avoid it later in the day/evening so it isn't sitting there when I go to bed. Eat it earlier, so it has a chance to burn off. At least, that's my thinking.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    The only way you can fail is to give up,one bag of chips will not kill you or your diet.It will be ok
  • MissEmDizzle
    MissEmDizzle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love junk food in fact I have a half serving of dark chocolate for dessert almost everyday!!! you didnt fail.... just try to make sure you dont have any junk food in the house that way you cant binge or eat unhealthy..... a bag of 200 cal chips once a week is ok just make sure you put it in your journal...... i would also recommend making your food log public that way you have a better chance of staying in your goal cause you know you will get feedback from friends.....

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • bsims21
    bsims21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as failing with weight loss...you just have to keep yourself motivated!!!...you will have not so good days and awesome days...over time it will become easier.