Replies

• astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    ......Just here for photos....don't mind me....:flowerforyou:
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Getting the last 2 abs is tough. Your body adapts to what you are doing, if you confuse it, it will take longer to adapt. In the meantime your body will be repairing itself constantly and continue to burn fat. At some point though your body will plateau. You have a few options at this point.... Eat less fat, exercise more intensely, eat less carbs (but you still need them), use thermogenics like OxyElite Pro, or all of the above.

I eat extremely clean and use a HRM monitor for all exercises. I adjust my calorie intake daily depending on the burn that day. It's totally worth it when you surprise yourself every morning in the mirror. This morning I forgot I was ripped and just smiled at the handsome guy starring back at me in the mirror. :)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Making progress with mine as well but not quite there yet! :)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Making progress with mine as well but not quite there yet! :)

please... you are rock hard awesome!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I got as close as I could this year. Then decided to quit cutting and try to put on some muscle. Ill cut harder next summer and have my abs. Finally.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Damon, I hate you!

Actually I just envy you... incredible man. I don't know if I'll ever get there. I'm transitioning to HIIT now.
  • damonmath
    Options
    Here's a photo of my trainer and the guy that I'm competing against in June!

My Person Trainer
    167972_171522406223196_171355076239929_347797_640351_n.jpg

My Competition
    36282_171366236238813_171355076239929_346846_103021_n.jpg
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Now that I've learned that it's possible, developing a six-pack is my goal - after having 5 kids! I will definitely post some pics when I reach my goal... one day at a time! :-))
  • damonmath
    Options
    Now that I've learned that it's possible, developing a six-pack is my goal - after having 5 kids! I will definitely post some pics when I reach my goal... one day at a time! :-))

I wish more mothers could see that it's possible. :) Good for you!!! You can do it too!!!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    A six pack is my ultimate goa lespecially after having 4 kidsl!!!! I've been so close and i keep sabotaging myself. I can see outline of my abs so it should take much if i can be consistent. Im thinking maybe 5more lbs? Ready to get back at it hardcore as soon as Irecover from my half marathon this coming Sunday.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close - not too bad for a 46 yr old mother of 3 (one set of twins). I know I need to tweak it some more. That final push is really hard to figure out.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options

I wish more mothers could see that it's possible. :) Good for you!!! You can do it too!!!
    I am there with you...
    Had my 4 pack 3 years ago... but lost it under all this protective coating, I want to see if I can get a 6pack after 2 cesareans..... I know i can do the 4... it is the lower that is the problem, but I still had a kick *kitten* bikini body ( so mad at myself right now) Grrr..
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Moms having trouble with the last two, I began my journey because of the 6 pack of a woman older than I who lost plenty after a C-section. She got there with Kettlebells, lots and lots of swings. I am 90 out of 160 lbs of the way there. See you there in June 2012!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    eh my top two are starting to stick out, which I'm proud of - the last thing that stuck out of my belly was a baby's foot =}
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    eh my top two are starting to stick out, which I'm proud of - the last thing that stuck out of my belly was a baby's foot =}
    Lol, me too. Keep at it, sounds like you're doing great!
  • damonmath
    Options
    *bump

I know there are more sixers out there ;)
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job there.
    Actually I did lose 26 pounds that was bothering me and I got my preferable weight and all I do is just watch the calorie intake and also my favorite exercise: 100 push ups the first thing in the morning and I've been doing that for the last 20 years and is part of my routine and also is the best drug ever. Love it :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lozzle91
    lozzle91 Posts: 38
    Options
    I want to try this kind of exercise. The problem is, i've got M.E. and get tired very easily. When i push myself physically my muscles and joints hurt so much i sometimes struggle to walk. I realllllly wish i hadnt got ill so that i could get my flat tummy back and lose about 7lbs through diet AND exercise.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help me? I'd love a wash-board stomach again!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!