Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I ate 2 meals today :)

2»

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Good for you!!!
  • Congrats! We are here for you-- I am soooo happy you found this site. This is a group of people who truly understand that food can be an obsession - either way. Please keep posting and surrounding yourself with a support system of people who truly care.......
    one step at a time.....I'm so proud of you!!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    congrats! :drinker: your at the wieght i am supposed to be. i am only 4'11 and at 224 i am supposed to weigh between 98 lbs and 120 lbs. wish i could pass a little of mine to you. :flowerforyou:
  • arnab
    arnab Posts: 5 Member
    nice. it's good to be motivated.

but one thing though is that u should eat a litte multiple times through out the day rather than having 2-3 meals only. this would speed up ur metabolism and u would burn more fat.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    nice. it's good to be motivated.

but one thing though is that u should eat a litte multiple times through out the day rather than having 2-3 meals only. this would speed up ur metabolism and u would burn more fat.

Arnab--

Please don't take this wrong--but please read the posts thoroughly and the person's profile if necessary (as I had to do with this one). Sometimes, this is vital to understand a person's post. We sometimes forget that our posts don't contain all knowledge necessary about our situation (which they can't really--I mean, we can't post our bios with each post, right?) and sometimes we skim read posts, too, and miss important information.

Such is the case here--this person is trying to GAIN weight after having endured eating disorders--as in NOT EATING. She's not trying to lose weight and she has no fat to lose. And, from her profile, is lucky to be alive and knows it.

Thanks for your encouragement of her but please read the posts thoroughly first. And I wish you luck with your own journey to health! :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Good for you! One day at a time and you will meet all your goals. ((hugs))
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    now this is a fabulus achievement.

You know, it is topics such as this one that are truely inspirational to me. In the UK there is often too much celebrating the little things (in schools and the like) and this has made me quite a cynical person in that regard, but i am truely touched when i read about people making changes to their lives (like we are all trying to do here). Having known a few people when i was at university who have had their personal struggles like this I have second hand expereince of just what this takes (but still could not even begin to conceive of the magnitude of effort it takes). I am not trying to take anything away from the people like me on here that are trying to lose weight, it is tough, i know, but the mindset and change in attitude to pull back from the brink is just enormous.

This is a huge achievement, and hopefully one that you can build on (i'm sure we can all help with ideas for things to put on those crackers).

Really, well done, i don't say that often, and when i do i really mean it!
  • Baobab
    Baobab Posts: 17
    You're all so lovely.

It's so incredibly uplifting to read responses like the ones I've received here. On days when you're struggling, knowing you've got people behind you is so wonderful.

Thank you so much.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Keep up the good work. We are behind you:smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!