what's for dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Going to an authentic mexican place tonight for a birthday, so not sure....
    suggestions please!

and leave room for a margarita!
    I would go with fajitas or maybe chicken or shrimp tacos...maybe using corn tortillas. Watch all the side stuff like chips/salsa, beans and rice, etc...or just eat a little. ;)

I got a GREAT shrimp caesar salad at a mexican restaurant once, with the dressing on the side. It had cojita cheese on it too. REALLY good!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I had a weight watchers smart one chicken fettucini for dinner and a little side salad. I even ate lunch at mcdonalds today and did better than I ever did. I had a fruit and walnut salad and a grilled chicken wrap.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's Big John no mayo no cheese...add cukes and dijon....total 370 cals. THey tear out the inside of the bread I noticed before they put in the sandwich ingredients...I asked why and they say it helps with calories. I wonder if the checkout guy thinks I'm fat...then again they did it to all the other sandwiches ahead of mine..maybe everyone's fat in their eyes.. HA!!! :grumble:

I love Jimmy Johns, but you gotta watch the sodium with them. It's outrageous! BTW, they have one of the coolest interactive websites: http://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/nutrition.aspx. It's so nice to be able to play with your sandwich ingredients and make it "fit" into your day.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Butterfly pork chop (1/2) slow cooked in light Catalina dressing...YUM, brown rice and green beans. I'm low on my calories so I'll be having a fruit smoothie later!:happy: