May Challenge - Closed Group

Options

Replies

• aprilfit
    aprilfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart.
    So great to see everybody is still going strong.
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have done great....keep up to excellent work!

Will there be a June challenge?
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this it is so great you take your spare time to sort through everything!!! x
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have done great....keep up to excellent work!

Will there be a June challenge?

Of course ;) xxx
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    @pink- if you need help please let me know and I will be happy to help you with this challenge. Please take care of yourself and give yourself time to rest.

Way to go Everyone- we are doing this and making a difference in our lives everyday. Right now my energy level is up and I am noticing little changes that is helping with my mood in the losing weight area. For example- working out harder and longer on the spin bike without getting winded or being able to pedal standing up. This would not have happened 4 month ago let alone last month.

To help keep everyone motivated answer the following question if you desire, answers need not relate to exercise.
    What have you been able to do lately that you were not able to do before? :bigsmile:

Have a great day!!!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh sorry..299 cw
  • curlyelm
    curlyelm Posts: 73
    Options
    Ah thanks PP - really appreciate your effort and it is so motivating to see my name in lights! Thanks

Weekends are still a struggle for me, any tips ladies on keeping on track when the bell goes on friday (so to speak)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    What have you been able to do lately that you were not able to do before?

Hmmmm.... there are quite a few...

I walk from the train station to my office (0.9 miles) most mornings (when I'm not running late), and although I could do it before - now it just feels like a short stroll and not such a chore....

I can buckle up my gladiator sandals without having to sit down...
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for last week is 165.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    i am back at 199lbs but back on plan this week
    xx
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    are you taking newcomers for June? I'm interested and I also have a friend that would like to be apart of this group too.We are very dedicated and committed.
  • sjodrum
    sjodrum Posts: 127 Member
    Options

To help keep everyone motivated answer the following question if you desire, answers need not relate to exercise.
    What have you been able to do lately that you were not able to do before? :bigsmile:

Have a great day!!!

Great question! For me:

1. I can do interval run/walks for 3 miles (1 min run-3 min walk)
    2. I walked 12.8 miles in 3:30 - which I never thought I could do.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

Have a great day!!!

Great question! For me:

1. I can do interval run/walks for 3 miles (1 min run-3 min walk)
    2. I walked 12.8 miles in 3:30 - which I never thought I could do.

WOW - awsome work hun!!!!

My answer would be - Doing my whole kettle bell class without feeli ng liek im dying lol x
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    are you taking newcomers for June? I'm interested and I also have a friend that would like to be apart of this group too.We are very dedicated and committed.

Hey Yeah - there will be a challenge in June and you are more than welcome to join, please send me a friend request and your friend as well stating that you want to join :) just so I can keep track of everyone and nudge your butt if you forget to weigh in :)

Thanks for the interest :) I will send you the link to the June challenge as soon as I have set it up :) mucho love xxx
  • TeamLeela
    Options

Hey Yeah - there will be a challenge in June and you are more than welcome to join, please send me a friend request and your friend as well stating that you want to join :) just so I can keep track of everyone and nudge your butt if you forget to weigh in :)

Thanks for the interest :) I will send you the link to the June challenge as soon as I have set it up :) mucho love xxx

thanks, I already told my friend to send you a request. I got your message and tagged you back. Thanks again in advance. I can't believe May is already almost over. We were apart of a may challenge that wasn't nearly as supportive, dedicated or active as this group. So we were looking for something that best suited our personalities. I'm glad I found you guy. I look forward to getting to know you next month!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

thanks, I already told my friend to send you a request. I got your message and tagged you back. Thanks again in advance. I can't believe May is already almost over. We were apart of a may challenge that wasn't nearly as supportive, dedicated or active as this group. So we were looking for something that best suited our personalities. I'm glad I found you guy. I look forward to getting to know you next month!

next month will be awesome! I kinda lost my way this month! But all the guys on here forgave me (I think) coz they knwo its not the usual me! But stick with us and we will see you through!! We have a tight nit group now people that are dedicated and come back week on week! Sometimes we forget or sometimes life just wont let us but we always return - Im glad to welcome you xxxx
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Went up a tiny bit this week, but I am trying not to be discouraged. I need a swift kick in the a** for next week. I have found myself slipping with my food (eating too much of things I shouldn't) and letting other things take priority over getting into the gym. I am getting so close to my goal and I really want to obtain it. Thanks for all the support of this group... I really appreciate it! Have a great holiday weekend.

Goal Weight for June 1st: 129
    May 1st: 133.2
    May 8th: 131.4
    May 15th: 131.0
    May 22nd: 130.6
    May 29th: 130.8
    June 1st:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    next month will be awesome! I kinda lost my way this month! But all the guys on here forgave me (I think) coz they knwo its not the usual me! But stick with us and we will see you through!! We have a tight nit group now people that are dedicated and come back week on week! Sometimes we forget or sometimes life just wont let us but we always return - Im glad to welcome you xxxx

It happens, I need to stay on track too. I will do it for 75% of the month, but I want to get through it 100%. I know this time of year there are lots of cook outs, company picnics, graduation parties, etc. But luckily, I don't have any of those things going on. We will have a small barbecue on Memorial Day, but its one and done. It will only last for Monday and then after that, I will be back on my A game. Only thing in June is father's day and my husband is very laid back, so I don't think that will be much of a problem.

I hope to fit in well with a tight nit group. Thanks for welcoming me with open arms. I look forward to getting to know everyone. I am so close to my first goal, but I know it doesn't end there. So a group like this will be just what I need to give me an extra push.

Thanks again.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wwwoooooo I lost 2lbs this week :) now at 129 :) 3lbs away from my goal :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight for June 1st: 130
    May 1st (starting weight): 133.8
    May 8th: 133.2
    May 15th: 132.8
    May 22nd: 132.4
    May 29th: 132.4 (again)
    June 1st: