Options
xraychick77
xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
Just curious...i work night shift and right now its the only thing on..lol

its on E!

Replies

• HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Watching it on BBC America since 3am. I needed some happy news!
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i am! mind you we cant miss it at the moment it is taking over!! my wee girl is even wearing her prettyest frock and has made herself a crown to wear!
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • bekkyhughes
    Options
    ME :D
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    On in the background. Can't be bothered with this royal wedding but i wish them luck and its a shame his mum is not around to watch it too.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes. But so glad I didn't start watching the coverage when it started 2hrs and 20 mins ago.
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Me! And im going into central London later to soak up the atmosphere :)
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me. Just watched Prince William arrive at the church. He looks very dashing!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wasn't going to but i am now! William looks lovely, poor Harry looks like he's drowning in that uniform!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am and im in England - wasnt going to get excited but i am! the princes look so smart :) dying to see kates dress!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Watching it here in CA.

I agree William looks very dashing and it is a shame Diana isn't here to see it. She'd be very proud and I think she'd have loved Catherine.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm watching and VERY excited!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    dont think i will be able to have our own little birthday celebration. would be nice if diana was around for this happy day. they make a cute couple though.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 available channels here @ work, but wouldn't watch it if it was the only thing on. This is by no means a knock at the UK or the bride & groom. I have to be pulled kicking & screaming to weddings of friends & family, so no way will I watch on the tele.:laugh:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am up at this dreadful hour in the USA. I watched Princess Diana's wedding when I was 13 years old so I'm so excited to see this wedding!! I love all of the hats on the women and just watching the different people. :heart: And it is a terrible shame that Princess Diana is not here to see her first-born get married :sad:
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Me too. I can't help but be a little all excited. :blushing:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I watched a few mins while I was on break. But now I'm back to work... :frown:
  • kwrecks
    kwrecks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 4am to watch it! So exciting!!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm from London. Just in from a run and everyone is heading to the parks to watch it on the large screens!!!!

What a lovely thing it is :happy: :happy: :happy: