maybe some advise?

Options
okay, so this guy and i are like really close and i like him. people say that he likes me backk.. He and i spent the whole vacation together from 7 am to 10 pm.... i ended up breaking down crying for a few days and he was ALWAYS there for me.

People say "oh ur in love".. but im not sure if i am or not.....

Replies

• LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    this is the advice i give for love, sex, plastic surgery, and unhealthy food, and drugs. . .well, almost everything, actually: "When in doubt, the answer is NO."
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Give it time, hon. You'll know soon enough. If it's the real deal, it will take time to fall truly in love.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    maybe
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Maybe. Whatever you do, take it slow and you will know for sure over time.
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    the middle school called...they want their drama back....NEXT.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The middle school called.. they want their bully back!

If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything at all. If you think this post is insignificant and "next" worthy- just don't comment. This is a place for people to share positiveness, regardless of the topic.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    you spelled advice wrong.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options

If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything at all. If you think this post is insignificant and "next" worthy- just don't comment. This is a place for people to share positiveness, regardless of the topic.

I second that! If it's not something you're interested in hearing about then just click off.
  • ameeann
    ameeann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What's with the negativity? "middle school called they want their drama back" . . . really? check her name 1996 . . . I'm not sure because I'm from England but that is middle school age, right?!
    Regardless, she obviously want's some advice, I guarantee you've been through the same feeling's at some point and it always help's to have someone to talk to . . . MFP is a support forum, regardless of the issue, if you don't like the topic, then don't get involved, nobody asked you to did they?

Sorry I stand corrected she's 15 . . . so just left middle school!
  • NanBar
    Options

Not a bully, a realist. The girl doesn't meet the age requirement of MFP. This is an adult site.

Furthermore if someone posts something publicly on the forum boards I am FREE to state my opinion on that post, just as I can respect you and give you my opinion on your post attacking my opinion. My opinion on your post...NEXT!
  • ameeann
    ameeann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    no body said you couldn't have an opinion . . . we merely stated that there's no need to be so harsh! . . . NEXT << really? now who's in middle school?
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Not a bully, a realist. The girl doesn't meet the age requirement of MFP. This is an adult site.

Furthermore if someone posts something publicly on the forum boards I am FREE to state my opinion on that post, just as I can respect you and give you my opinion on your post attacking my opinion. My opinion on your post...NEXT!

nanbar 1 ..... this post 0!!:laugh:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Keyboard warriors strike again!
  • NanBar
    Options
    She is also free to post on the boards. I am free to respond in my own way. You are free to respond in your own way, even to me. I am not sure what the issue is here.

Have a wonderful night.
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    okay people. even thought in 14 i am still in middle school. i need to use this website to be able to get a uniform for HS. its helping me alot.. okay. and my parents even let me use it.!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    At 15, you don't have to know if you're in love or not. Just enjoy spending time with him. I do recommend NOT spending so much time with him (haha I know you don't want to hear that) because you should have other interests besides him (haha I laugh as I type this because I remember being 15).

But if you don't know, you probably aren't. And that is PERFECTLY OK! :D You can enjoy someone's company and really like them WITHOUT being in love. Don't rush it.

And the word is "advice" not "advise". Petty, I know, but whatever.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    Just enjoy the time you spend together and don't fuss over is it "love"...you'll know it when it is. Worrying too much about emotions can ruin things quickly.
  • NanBar
    Options
    I think it is fine if you are using the site for your weight loss, but it is my OPINION that you should NOT be posting on the boards.
  • cyans1996
    Options
    At 15, you don't have to know if you're in love or not. Just enjoy spending time with him. I do recommend NOT spending so much time with him (haha I know you don't want to hear that) because you should have other interests besides him (haha I laugh as I type this because I remember being 15).

But if you don't know, you probably aren't. And that is PERFECTLY OK! :D You can enjoy someone's company and really like them WITHOUT being in love. Don't rush it.

And the word is "advice" not "advise". Petty, I know, but whatever.

Sorry. i forgot how to spell advice... and its kinda hard to not spend alot of time with eachother. we have almost every class together.. and hes a really HELPFUL guy...
  • cyans1996
    Options
    I think it is fine if you are using the site for your weight loss, but it is my OPINION that you should NOT be posting on the boards.

Alright! think what ever you WANT! but im gonna keep on doin it!