maybe some advise?

Options
2»

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    At 15, you don't have to know if you're in love or not. Just enjoy spending time with him. I do recommend NOT spending so much time with him (haha I know you don't want to hear that) because you should have other interests besides him (haha I laugh as I type this because I remember being 15).

But if you don't know, you probably aren't. And that is PERFECTLY OK! :D You can enjoy someone's company and really like them WITHOUT being in love. Don't rush it.

And the word is "advice" not "advise". Petty, I know, but whatever.

Sorry. i forgot how to spell advice... and its kinda hard to not spend alot of time with eachother. we have almost every class together.. and hes a really HELPFUL guy...

Oh, having class with someone is different than kickin it on the couch together for 10 hours a day. lol...or however long it is.

Just enjoy it. It doesn't have to have a label. It can just be fun. Love takes time to grow. Lust can happen instantly. Infatuation is what come in between...and it's a nice place to be. I would think you are definitely infatuated :love: It doesn't always equal love.
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well then...I hope you find all the answers you are looking for.
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    Well then...I hope you find all the answers you are looking for.

:) yupp.. thanks..
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    okay people. even thought in 14 i am still in middle school. i need to use this website to be able to get a uniform for HS. its helping me alot.. okay. and my parents even let me use it.!

You are doing great, hon! Keep up the good work! You'll figure the other stuff out...you have plenty of time to "fall in love" when you are older. Enjoy getting to know him for now!
  • That_Girl
    Options
    okay people. even thought in 14 i am still in middle school. i need to use this website to be able to get a uniform for HS. its helping me alot.. okay. and my parents even let me use it.!

:eek: A uniform for HS...they do not make large ones? Or do you just want to look great for HS? :) I remember Freshman year of HS...awww, I was chubby and goofy. Boo. Good luck!
  • cyans1996
    Options
    At 15, you don't have to know if you're in love or not. Just enjoy spending time with him. I do recommend NOT spending so much time with him (haha I know you don't want to hear that) because you should have other interests besides him (haha I laugh as I type this because I remember being 15).

But if you don't know, you probably aren't. And that is PERFECTLY OK! :D You can enjoy someone's company and really like them WITHOUT being in love. Don't rush it.

And the word is "advice" not "advise". Petty, I know, but whatever.

hha bbut yes we did hang out alot over vacation. but not like sitting on the couch for 10 hrs........ and yea we get to choose the outfits of what we wear.. and yea.. i do WANT to look SEXy (jk) for hs

Sorry. i forgot how to spell advice... and its kinda hard to not spend alot of time with eachother. we have almost every class together.. and hes a really HELPFUL guy...

Oh, having class with someone is different than kickin it on the couch together for 10 hours a day. lol...or however long it is.

Just enjoy it. It doesn't have to have a label. It can just be fun. Love takes time to grow. Lust can happen instantly. Infatuation is what come in between...and it's a nice place to be. I would think you are definitely infatuated :love: It doesn't always equal love.
  • cyans1996
    Options
    and it does kinda seem like me and him dont even know we are in a relationship.. people call us a married couple.. :P
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    and it does kinda seem like me and him dont even know we are in a relationship.. people call us a married couple.. :P

you have no idea....*eyeroll*
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    my current facebook status reads "people're stupid".

seriously, though, trolls aside, wait it out. don't feel like you have to rush into something just because your "friends" or whoever said so. i made that mistake, and ended up being miserable for YEARS cuz i was too stupid to do what i knew was right.

i didn't get back with that guy for a really long time and there was a lot of misery and heartache in between cuz we let our peers convince us that we had more than we actually did.

you're fourteen. even if you ARE in love, you're not old enough to know what to do with it or how to handle it. don't jump without an emotional parachute. landing hurts.
  • That_Girl
    Options

you have no idea....*eyeroll*

Yea...You have no idea. You are not like a married couple. You are 15 year olds infatuated with love and life and each other. lol
  • cyans1996
    Options
    we act like we are.
  • That_Girl
    Options
    we act like we are.

So you pay the bills together and worry about a household and fight about stupid ****? :laugh: I doubt it.

Why ask for advice from older people if you don't want it?
  • cyans1996
    Options
    ALRIGHT! i didnt ask for ur opinion. my friends can SAY what they want.. and if i want to believe them then i can!:devil: