• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    More Yoda Sex; Entered sperm into gene pool have I, hmmmmmm :noway:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    OK folks..since you asked:wink:

Couldn't believe the low (in my estimate..) number of cal for the horizontal mamba..(25 min=129 cal:ohwell: ). Fixing dinner burnes more cal per hr...just didn't seem fair.

Then figured my own scientific theory:
    It's the HORIZONTAL mamba, just lying down lowers the heart rate significantly, my pulse goes right to the 70's when I'm down, runs in th low 80's when I'm vertical..just moving slowly. Therefore, slow dancing, would probably burn more calories. :huh: ( will have to do some scientific study...).

Will also have to figure how to do the vertical mamba:bigsmile: , see if that boosts the calorie count! Anyone have a copy of Kama Sutra for Dummies???

Ezzie
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    OK folks..since you asked:wink:

Couldn't believe the low (in my estimate..) number of cal for the horizontal mamba..(25 min=129 cal:ohwell: ). Fixing dinner burnes more cal per hr...just didn't seem fair.

Then figured my own scientific theory:
    It's the HORIZONTAL mamba, just lying down lowers the heart rate significantly, my pulse goes right to the 70's when I'm down, runs in th low 80's when I'm vertical..just moving slowly. Therefore, slow dancing, would probably burn more calories. :huh: ( will have to do some scientific study...).

Will also have to figure how to do the vertical mamba:bigsmile: , see if that boosts the calorie count! Anyone have a copy of Kama Sutra for Dummies???

Ezzie
    oooooooo try page 45 and 62??? I think
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just asked hubby if we could partake in this study. He thinks I am crazy and said I will do anything for a calorie burn. He is soooo right!:happy:

86913.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Steph
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    hmm. I think this is how I originally gained my weight. Just look at me and I get pregnant.
    :blushing: :huh: :cry: