Lose 5lbs+ in May!! YES WE CAN!!

Options

Replies

• Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Challenges this week:

Part 1: Get all your water in every day... 8 glasses every day or more!

Part 2: Find your own personal goal this week for your activity level everyday, (ie. add an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill, an additional set in your weights routine, an extra block or stairs every day walking, 10 sit-ups or crunches... ) state your goal on here and try and follow through. Good luck and first chart will be up tomorrow night. Cut off for weigh-ins is tomorrow 10am pacific time.
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    Sorry my post was a little late this week... my internet has been extremely frustrating and not working well.

Name/ real name: Bri293

Goal weight on May 31st: 136 (down 5 pounds)

05/01: 141.0
    05/09: 140.5
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

I'm dying to get out of the 140's... it's so close! I hope that I can keep at it this week and reach that next week. I was slightly surprised that I lost this week, I felt like a was a bit of a slacker with the working out and I wasn't as good about my calorie intake as I should have been. Hopefully I'll keep it off and still have a good loss next week too!

My goal for this week is to do at least 25 crunches every day this week.
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    My challenge goals:

water--okay, got it. I've been doing great the last few days. For whatever reason, I drink more if I have a straw. So I bought the starbucks frappuccino cup and I REALLY drink! Don't know why. ;)

Fitness--well, seeing as I haven't worked out in the past 2 weeks, my goal is to simply workout again each day. Today went great. :)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to play with my Cardio Strike Bag that my 8 year old thought I just had to have for Mothers Day! :laugh:
    I will up on my water intake too...I barely get 5 in on most days...
  • xxx29
    xxx29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Name/Real Name: jk29/Judy
    Goal Weight on May 31st: 188
    05/02 * : 194
    05/09 : 196
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

Worked out 5 times (up from normal 2), drank 8+ glasses of water a day, stayed within 100 of my calorie goal all week until Saturday. Went way over on Saturday, but got back on track Sunday.

I haven't done that for months, even before I started this new way of living in November. What I usually have trouble with...sleeping. I'll get 3 hours tonight, max.

My stretch goals this week--do those push-ups. Work out 5 times, plus 1/2 hour of walking each night. Sleep. And with that, good night.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I can handle the water one! I love drinking water even though the last few days I have been a slacker in that area.

My personal goal is going to be to complete all of my fitness challenge work outs in a timely fashion and not skip days. This is for my 100 push up and 200 squat challenge. I would also like to push myself and try to get at least 3 runs in this week!
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Well the water part won't be a problem I can generally get in 10 glasses a day. For extra exercise I thought maybe I would walk up to the gym which is only 4 blocks away but with my schedule this week I don't know if I can do that it may end up I don't work out then because I don't have the time so instead I have decided to find 10 min of something extra to do during afternoon break maybe squats or push ups or run up and down the stairs a few times.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: amandal15

Goal weight on May 31st: 139.2

05/01: 144.2
    05/09: 144.0
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

A little drop. I started my working out this week.
  • auval622
    auval622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Auval622/Aurea
    Goal weight: 130
    5/01: 135lbs
    5/09: 134lbs
    5/16:
    5/23:
    5/31:
  • linemansgirl
    linemansgirl Posts: 152
    Options
    Name/ real name: linemansgirl/Mandy

Goal weight on May 31st: 150

05/01: 159.5
    05/09: 158
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

I try to drink at least 16 cups of water a day, so that won't be a problem.

I was just doing P90X, but I started adding in some running last week and will continue to do that.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    Okay, here it goes:

Challenge #1: Water: should not be an issue. I usually drink 12+ a day.
    Challenge #2: I'd like to continue to "try" and remember to add the 10 pushups to my weight routine...
    Challenge #3: Probably the most difficult one...no late night eating. I am going to allow myself my cup of tea at around 8ish...however no "chewing" allowed! ( I might be crazy, but it is definitely needed!)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My challenge goals:

water--okay, got it. I've been doing great the last few days. For whatever reason, I drink more if I have a straw. So I bought the starbucks frappuccino cup and I REALLY drink! Don't know why. ;)

Fitness--well, seeing as I haven't worked out in the past 2 weeks, my goal is to simply workout again each day. Today went great. :)

Its so funny bc my sister got one of those cups from starbucks and said the same thing... She keeps telling me to get one... Think I am going to have to now :)
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    My challenge goals:

Its so funny bc my sister got one of those cups from starbucks and said the same thing... She keeps telling me to get one... Think I am going to have to now :)

It really does work! As silly as it sounds, but for whatever reason, it just makes it easier.
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling this week, am I alone in that? I haven't eating particularly well & haven't done any exercise :sad: gonna be a rough weigh in
  • superstar1133
    superstar1133 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight on May 31st: 149

05/02: 153.4
    05/10: 152.0
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

missed monday's weigh in. and i'm having a bit of trouble updating this but i'll do my best. started walking/running two days a week. weather permitting. but it feels great!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1) water intake I try and drink 2800ml of water anyway so I hope I can keep to this!!!( I might try the star bucks cup too!!! Sounds great!!!:))
    2) I need to up my exercise and strength but I feel really tired all the time at the moment!!! I will do exercise 5 times this week and do 20 push-ups, 50 crunches and 50 squats every day!!!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • archers
    archers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Challenges ...
    Water intake - 8 glasses a day
    Exercise - I am walking on my treadmill every morning, but I will try to add 15 mins. of another activity for 6 days
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    water will be great..i usually drink a lot anyhow
    my personal goal will be to do 100 crunches each day
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Mollie1037

Goal weight on May 31st: 334

05/01: 346
    05/09: 348
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:
    [/quote]
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    Oh my goodness--I just did level 2 of the Shred it with Weights kettlebells workout from jillian michaels. Wow. Crazy. Love it. :)

I'm actually waiting for my copy of the Ripped in 30 video to come any day now. I really love her short workouts, and while I truly love the kettlebells one, it's hard to stay consistent with because I can't do it while my little girls are awake. My home is way too small to be swinging some 15 pound weight around with little kids at my feet. ;) I can use regular weights with them around me. :)

I haven't done the kettlebells workout in a long time due to that reason, but I was fortunate today to have them both taking a nap at the same time! A rare treat. :) So rather than taking my own nap, which of course was extremely tempting, I worked out instead. Go me. :)

Anyways, that's my "new" thing this week. :)

How are the rest of ya'all doing??