For those who are hesitant to give it your all....

Options
2»

Replies

• ballmom
    ballmom Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I can see your glow from here!

Thanks for the encouragement, too. Your story is definitely inspiring.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    New healthy, sexy mind and body usually does end up in baby...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep posting pictures of your new POSITIVE weight gain.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    I was wondering where you went! That is a truly great story Shauna. I'm very proud of you. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Heather
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! I am so happy and proud of you!!! I hope to be having the same feelings of a healthy, active pregnancy in a couple of months!!!

Thanks for posting!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you Shauna! Congratulations to you, girl!

What an amazing inspiration you are to all.

Prayers go to you for a happy, healthy pregnancy.:flowerforyou:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    That is a very inspiring and awesome post- I wish you a great pregnancy!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow, wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response!!! Thank you all so much for your continued support and encouragement!!! I absolutely love this site and all that I have gained from it....I hope to be here throughout my pregnancy and still afterwards as I succeed in reaching the goal I set out to reach!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the pregnancy, weight loss, new lifestyle, and your positive outlook on life that you have now!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That is so inspiring and I'm so happy for you. :drinker: That's awesome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    OH! I forgot.....you look amazing too...keep us updated :happy:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy. I always liked being pregnant of course I was always ready to have my baby in my arms and get it over with. Even now my youngest is 13 mths old and I wouldnt mind being pregnant again but it wont happen ( Made sure I couldnt have anymore). I am sure your pregnancy will be a great one.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby and your weight loss. I bet you only gain the recommended healthy weight your suppose to this time. It sounds like you have learned a lot in the last 6 months. You truly are an inspiration!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story, thanx for sharing! All the best for the new you, and your family, I'm sure they all are very proud, as you must be! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!