Weekend Pass From The Pit; HELP!

Options

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I would just do your best buddy....

Ummm not that kind of Man Fest hun. :noway: What's that? Oh... YOU would do my best buddy...

OMG OH NO YOU di-NT!!!

:huh: What does your best buddy look like anyway? Always looking for new ways to burn calories. :noway:

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I find drinking massive quantities of liquor & not eating will eventually empty my stomach. It's a win/win. :bigsmile:

I'm a helper...I help people...that's what I do....:blushing:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead, do your homework. How many calories per drink? Any lower cal ones available? Drink water in between each (if possible). Do they need a designated sober dude? If so volunteer.

Veggies, fruits, smaller portions, and choosing the least of evils will be your best shot.

Have fun.

:laugh: Jamerz the sober dude....um, don't think he's ready for that one yet...this is his weekend to howl at the moon with no one giving him the evil eye ( you did WHAT?!!:noway: )

I take no responsibility for this weekend (yeah!!! I'm free:bigsmile: ) just hope he survives....the guys in the pit will just have to tend to his war wounds when he returns....
    Ezzie
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I find drinking massive quantities of liquor & not eating will eventually empty my stomach. It's a win/win. :bigsmile:

:love: :love: This is why I :heart: Shannon!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Plan ahead, do your homework. How many calories per drink? Any lower cal ones available? Drink water in between each (if possible). Do they need a designated sober dude? If so volunteer.

Veggies, fruits, smaller portions, and choosing the least of evils will be your best shot.

Have fun.

:laugh: Jamerz the sober dude....um, don't think he's ready for that one yet...this is his weekend to howl at the moon with no one giving him the evil eye ( you did WHAT?!!:noway: )

I take no responsibility for this weekend (yeah!!! I'm free:bigsmile: ) just hope he survives....the guys in the pit will just have to tend to his war wounds when he returns....
    Ezzie

WOO-HOO!!! Party at Ezzie's house!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options

:love: :love: This is why I :heart: Shannon!

aaawwwww....:blushing:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

That's always been my plan too...:drinker: DRINK UP:drinker: Switch from Budweiser to Bud Light or Rum and Coke to Rum and either Coke One or Diet Coke :bigsmile: The Rum one is better though cuz No CALS :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Beer has cals no matter which way ya go. No food means ya also save money and that can be used for the liquor...Ya get drunk faster, empty the stomache, and no calories if ya go with liquor....:bigsmile: If ya get a little too toastie and the stomache empties out too badly...A few crackers won't kill the diet :bigsmile:

I like to help too :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Have fun.

Ezzie

WOO-HOO!!! Party at Ezzie's house!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

woo hoo!!! I'll bring the "SALAD" :wink: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options

That's always been my plan too...:drinker: DRINK UP:drinker: Switch from Budweiser to Bud Light or Rum and Coke to Rum and either Coke One or Diet Coke :bigsmile: The Rum one is better though cuz No CALS :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Beer has cals no matter which way ya go. No food means ya also save money and that can be used for the liquor...Ya get drunk faster, empty the stomache, and no calories if ya go with liquor....:bigsmile: If ya get a little too toastie and the stomache empties out too badly...A few crackers won't kill the diet :bigsmile:

I like to help too :laugh: :laugh:

Gin & diet tonic is low on cals too. :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Exsmackly...There is nothing like telling a person what they want to hear anyway, right? :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Exsmackly...There is nothing like telling a person what they want to hear anyway, right? :bigsmile:

That's how I win the coveted "*kitten* kisser of the year" 3-years running. :blushing: :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Try taking some brocolli & califlouri (bring some dip if you have too). Now stay with me here Bro, picture sitting by the fire after consuming Broc, cal and beer. You will not have anyone sitting by you by the time you guys turn in. Did someone put a tire in the fire?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Try taking some brocolli & califlouri (bring some dip if you have too). Now stay with me here Bro, picture sitting by the fire after consuming Broc, cal and beer. You will not have anyone sitting by you by the time you guys turn in. Did someone put a tire in the fire?

note to self...when hubby says that some one must be burning a tire...HE MAY BE LYING!:embarassed:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Heck, with a group of guys, that would be the special entertainment for the evening. :laugh: :laugh:

Kind of a totally messed up Beef & Boards Dinner Theater kinda thing....:laugh:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    just remember that your body will not burn any calories until the alcohol you consume is out of your system and burned off first

UH.. WHAT??? :noway:

You stop burning calories until the alcohol you drink is out of your system? Is this supposed to be taken literally to mean you don't burn ANY calories (can't see how this is possible), or it just affects how you burn calories??

Can someone help fill me in on this please? I'm not a big drinker, but I enjoy a glass of wine from time to time, and I need to know if I need to consider more than just the 'real' calories in what I consume?
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Actually, I do enjoy drinking as well, and would be interested to hear how alcohol affects your calories burned.
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    3 things...

1. "Mans Weekend" and Frisbee Golf never belong in the same sentence. Man weekends involve motorsports and/or guns, along with an extra helping of homoerotic posturing and finger pointing. :huh:

2. Bourbon, Vodka and Scotch mix well with diet 7Up and Diet Coke and have a nice low cal/high drunk ratio. Although, I'll admit the Vodka soaked fruit caught my eye for next time - good one! :tongue:

3. Chicken breasts, cut veggies and beef jerky are reasonable guy foods that are also low cal/low fat. Oatmeal in the AM and burgers/dogs without a bun work OK for lunches; just avoid the chips & potato salad. :embarassed:

Sounds like a good time - enjoy! Mike
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

2. Bourbon, Vodka and Scotch mix well with diet 7Up and Diet Coke and have a nice low cal/high drunk ratio. Although, I'll admit the Vodka soaked fruit caught my eye for next time - good one! :tongue:

vodka soaked fruit is a little thing I picked over my years in school
    watch out though, it packs a punch.
    most fruit soaks the alcohol right out of the bowl.
    You can drink the rest as a spiked punch.
    I know youre camping, but expect to see stars.... even when its daytime
  • Shannon023
    Options

Sounds heavenly. sigh.gif
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Oh yeah! I make the worlds deadliest vodka martinis! Ask Ez about our 4th date, where she got to meet some of my family.... and somehow couldn't sit upright for dessert, miuhahahaha...

5346_gin_martini_with_olive.jpg