Exercise calories up for sale!

2»

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Great job, Congrats, I could not even come close to that. Keep up the great work.
  • All I gotta say is OMG thats awesome!!!!!!

The most calories I have ever burned in an exercise session was 1100..you're amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • arnab
    arnab Posts: 5 Member
    good job ! :smile:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Thats awesome, I got a bike today with a child seat and helmet for my lil man cruised around a bit and burned some cals It was so great!!! I am going to try and beat my amount of riding i do but is it normal to get a sore butt from riding. My mom said I would get used to it if i kept riding my seat is pretty wide though maybe my hip bones are in the wrong spot or something did anyone else get this problem?:blushing:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    YAY!!! congrats shore!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Thats awesome, I got a bike today with a child seat and helmet for my lil man cruised around a bit and burned some cals It was so great!!! I am going to try and beat my amount of riding i do but is it normal to get a sore butt from riding. My mom said I would get used to it if i kept riding my seat is pretty wide though maybe my hip bones are in the wrong spot or something did anyone else get this problem?:blushing:

Oh yes, sore butts are the norm when you start! It goes away after a bit. But even after almost 5 months, mine occasionally gets sore. I got this stuff off Amazon.com called BUTT-R. It's a heavy cream you rub in {those} places and it helps! You put it on before the ride. Has helped keep me from developing "saddle sores"
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I got this stuff off Amazon.com called BUTT-R. It's a heavy cream you rub in {those} places and it helps! You put it on before the ride. Has helped keep me from developing "saddle sores"
    [/quote]

BUTT-R.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That just made me laugh out loud....BBAAAAAHHHHHH
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member

BUTT-R.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That just made me laugh out loud....BBAAAAAHHHHHH

I liked the logo--

41fcowBs8kL_SS500_.jpg
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    You are something else Shore !:wink: 64 miles you are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But shoot some of those excercise calories my way, I know a couple of things I could eat with those ~ my friends from Belgium are here and brought Belgian chocolates....YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I would so take you up on those exercise calories.....
    I over did my breakfast today.....and yet I don't feel horribly guilty about it. :laugh:

What can I say.... it was a burrito and coffee kinda day....

I'll have to find some kind of work out to do tonight when I get home.
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    We live!!!!!! we learn!!!!!!!!! You kicked some A##.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!