To All Military Personal!

Options
abaker768
abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
To all of my family, friends, and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who has, plans on, or is serving our country. I'm greatful for my freedom and protection. I know I cannot do what you do. Thank you and God bless everyone of you!!!

Replies

• jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I agree!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    THE USA ROCKS!!!! I am so proud of our military...
  • MommaMind
    MommaMind Posts: 28
    Options
    I need a like button :)
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! Thank you to our brave soldiers!!
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kudos. Since 9/11 every job interview I've gone on, the interviewer has seen my USAF service on my resume and thanked me for my service. Not one had thanked me for serving before 9/11. It's amazing the difference 9/11 made in our country's over all patriotism.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you!
  • abaker768
    Options
    Thank you for the kudos. Since 9/11 every job interview I've gone on, the interviewer has seen my USAF service on my resume and thanked me for my service. Not one had thanked me for serving before 9/11. It's amazing the difference 9/11 made in our country's over all patriotism.

Thank you!!!!! I know I could never serve. I just couldn't. Thank God for people like you who can. I have a TON of family that have or has served our country. :smile:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Speaking of our military...we just got Osama Bin Laden! WOOHOO!!!
  • abaker768
    Options
    'President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead. Donald Trump demands to see death certificate."
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    'President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead. Donald Trump demands to see death certificate."

"Now that right thar's funny, I don't care who ya are!"

Good one! :laugh:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I second that! Our troops have made amazing sacrifices for all of us and I am eternally grateful. Thank you all so much!
  • Breckgirl
    Options

Thank you!!!!! I know I could never serve. I just couldn't. Thank God for people like you who can. I have a TON of family that have or has served our country. :smile:

Thank you. :heart: I could not have imagined NOT serving! I did it to honor all those in my family who served before me and all those who would come after me who would hopefully live in a more peaceful world. It's not for everyone and we love to serve for those who choose not to. After all, isn't that what this country is all about, Choice?
  • Breckgirl
    Options

Letterman will be using this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

"Now that right thar's funny, I don't care who ya are!"

Good one! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Adding my THANK YOU to all of our military. I'm very grateful for all you do. I hope you know how much you're appreciated. God bless you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • melaure
    melaure Posts: 33
    Options
    I feel very proud to be an American AND a member of the Military today! I say thank you to all of my fellow servicemembers!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feeling SO blessed and proud to be an American. Land of the free, home of the brave....can't sum it up much better than that :heart:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    A Huge second! THANK YOU
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< USAF AD

we may not be "front lines" but we try hard to keep our brothers alive by providing the aerial support and keep mission essential items coming to the zones.

overseas right now :) helping the best i can.