Go navy seals!!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    A very big THANK YOU to all of our military out there! :bigsmile:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have not stopped smiling since hearing the news last night. Granted, our servicemen and women deserve to be thanked EVERY day, not just when something like this happens. I am so pumped/ proud to be from such a wonderful country! :happy:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    'President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead. Donald Trump demands to see death certificate."
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! We often take for granted the protection efforts that go on daily for our safety and security.
    Thank you to all militay branches! *muah*
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Thank you and God bless all who stand with us fighting for freedom and justice all over the world.
  • BlueEyesAllDay
    Options
    Copied but extremely heartfelt:

Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You give your all, do what you must, with God we live and God we trust. Amen.

Thank you to our military and God Bless!!!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago, I went to a funeral of a fallen service-man. I hope this means he did not die in vain. God bless our armed services and our country.
  • dls06
    Options
    Bump!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This seems fitting for today lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the service to our country and for the gift of your service for all our freedoms.

one less COWARDLY murderer of men, women and children breathing air on the planet.

God Bless America and her Allies.:flowerforyou:
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    'President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead. Donald Trump demands to see death certificate."

ROFL, I love this.

Have always been proud to be a MILITARY BRAT!! I may not've served as a military person, but am so proud of my step dad, a retired USAF :)
  • dls06
    Options

ROFL, I love this.

Have always been proud to be a MILITARY BRAT!! I may not've served as a military person, but am so proud of my step dad, a retired USAF :)
    [/quote

Funny how announcement cut off Trump's Apprentice.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    the next thing on my channel was to be "the Royal Wedding Recap" well, it got BUMPED! What a relief.
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    We all appreciate your thanks ^_^
    My whole family is Air Force since Feburary when my youngest brother enlisted :D My fiance is as well, we met in the service.
    Thanks to all my brothers and sisters in all of the military branches as well
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    God bless all the soldiers! Thank you for keeping us safe!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I can't thank our military enough for the sacrifices they make for us. Only the bravest can do what you do.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I belong to the Patriot Guard Riders. The PGR rides for fallen soldiers at the request of the familes.

We are getting far too many requests.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I belong to the Patriot Guard Riders. The PGR rides for fallen soldiers at the request of the familes.

You guys are AWESOME!!! Love the support you offer to the military and their families
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options

You guys are AWESOME!!! Love the support you offer to the military and their families

I watched you here in Texas when a friend was buried. Its amazing what you do, and such a comfort to the families. the PGR decorated the entire city square holding flags, and quietly standing guard. So, thank you for that Roaddog!