My boy is sick!!!! : (

Options
13»

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I'm glad you have a support team to be with you little one when you are gone at work.
    I hope you feel better too.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Oh Ali, I hope he is feeling better ((hugs))
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, hope he just had a 24 hour bug and wakes up feeling fine, also I hope u don't get it! Love u hun and have a good day at work, I'm sure he's in good hands :)
    :heart: Lauren
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: {{{{HUGS}}}} hope both of you are doing better today! Our thoughts are with you...lots of good karma sparkles flitting your way.
    Ez
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    just called again....running the nana and gramma ragged....eating rice krispies and raising heck! woooo hooo my boy is back in action!!!! wild thing just the way i likes him!:drinker: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched:

thank you ALL for your well wishes prayers and just for being there!
    HUGS
    Ali

this avatar is him in his fort just chillin'....for like a second then he got up and climbed on the roof of it...sigh! :heart: spiderman...spiderman!:wink:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    GREAT NEWS!!!!

I am happy things are better! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    just called again....running the nana and gramma ragged....eating rice krispies and raising heck! woooo hooo my boy is back in action!!!! wild thing just the way i likes him!:drinker: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched:

HUGS
    Ali

this avatar is him in his fort just chillin'....for like a second then he got up and climbed on the roof of it...sigh! :heart: spiderman...spiderman!:wink:

Woohoo, sounds like my son, only a few years older!! :wink: :wink: My son walks into a room, scans it quickly and eyeballs what he wants and is immediately after it. Doesn't miss a dang trick!!! :laugh:

SOOO happy he's feeling better! MMMMM Rice Krispies...makes me want a Rice Krispie Treat!!!
  • ali106
    Options

HUGS
    Ali

Woohoo, sounds like my son, only a few years older!! :wink: :wink: My son walks into a room, scans it quickly and eyeballs what he wants and is immediately after it. Doesn't miss a dang trick!!! :laugh:

SOOO happy he's feeling better! MMMMM Rice Krispies...makes me want a Rice Krispie Treat!!!

OH YES!!! I have a feeling JT will have fun following this one around...OMG....you bring the bubblewrap, I'll bring the bandaids!.....(shannon has the wine {snickers}...of course!)
  • TamTastic
    Options

HUGS
    Ali

OH YES!!! I have a feeling JT will have fun following this one around...OMG....you bring the bubblewrap, I'll bring the bandaids!.....(shannon has the wine {snickers}...of course!)
    Bubblewrap, bandaids and wine...yep! Sounds about right for the first MFP get together!! :wink: :laugh:

Now, what do we bring for the kids!!! :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

HUGS
    Ali

Bubblewrap, bandaids and wine...yep! Sounds about right for the first MFP get together!! :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: !!! hmmmmmmmm babysitters????:laugh: :laugh: :heart: you!
  • TamTastic
    Options

HUGS
    Ali

:laugh: !!! hmmmmmmmm babysitters????:laugh: :laugh: :heart: you!
    Would probably be a good idea!! :wink: :drinker: Love you girl!! :heart:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer right now! Hope it's a quick bug just zipping through and he will be back to jumping around ASAP!!!

Ok, oops, didn't read all the way to the bottom!!! :laugh: Glad he is on the mend!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad he's feeling better :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer right now! Hope it's a quick bug just zipping through and he will be back to jumping around ASAP!!!

Ok, oops, didn't read all the way to the bottom!!! :laugh: Glad he is on the mend!
    T2W!!!!!

How are you stranger????

Goodness how I miss the "regulars"

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    thats great news Ali!!!
    hope you and him are both feeling tip-tip for the weekend
    :heart: