Underwear - What's your favorite?

Options
HeatherShrinking
HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
What everyone's favorite brand/type/style underwear? I want to try something new, but I don't want to tons to test out before I find good ones.

I've worn the same style underwear for years (Lane Bryant – string bikini style) and now that I'm losing weight I find they just don't fit well anymore. Even when I buy them in a smaller size, I still get diaper butt syndrome. :embarassed:

Any suggestions on what to try next?

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I enjoy boxers myself, but I'm guessing you don't really care what I wear. :laugh: My wife loves the string undies as well, maybe try a different store that has the same style, but are thinner in the back. Specific brand, couldn't help. :ohwell:
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    Victoria Secret Brand Pink - Boy shorts :) So comfy.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    boy shorts :)
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like Victoria Secret's cotton hiphuggers, very comfy and flattering for curvy girls like me.
  • cassiejoyy
    cassiejoyy Posts: 82
    Options

Same!
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I like Victoria Secret, cotton thong. They don't constantly remind me where they are like some other thongs can do.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret very sexy lace trim thong.. Very seamless through clothing.. And hot!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hanes Cotton comfort waist boy shorts or low-rise bikinis
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts are my favorite. :0]
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I only wear the Victoria's Secret Pink cotton. I wear just about all the styles that they have in the Pink cotton. I think my favorite are the low rise bikini, I also like the new ruched back!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months pregnant so anything comfy. I've just discovered Hanes bikini's - which I was too fat to fit into before - and they are awesome. They don't ride up and they don't get all crazy around the elastic. I also LOVE Victoria's Secret because I can get matching bras and panties but they're kind of pricey so if you're still in an 'in-between' size, you may want to hold off because that store is more like an investment. :-)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Anything Victoria's Secret - plus - they will help with sizing for just about anything you buy from them.
  • andreadawn78
    Options
    I only wear Victorias Secret under garmets. They are worth the money. They last and they fit how they should. I love their hiphugger bikinis and thongs. Their bras are so comfortable you could sleep in them.
  • amandamyers228
    Options
    i agree with anything victorias secret. lots of cute styles to choose from!
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options

Same!
    Can't do Victoria Secret yet (note the "yet")....but agree with Boy Shorts....LOVE them - no riding up, no crack bunch - just comfort!!!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts and lacy briefs from Target!! Very affordable..Gilligan and O'Malley is the brand. I love them!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the VS Pink yoga thong and the new lacie collection.
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :love: Boy shorts! Comfy comfy comfy...:blushing:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    love the boy shorts a, they feel good and make your booty look good in the process!!!!!!!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    ♥Violette♥4Ever♥ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like my days of the week panties.