Replies

• Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I live in Victoria Secret Cheekies!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    boxer briefs! the boys need to be held in place so I don't sit on them. :noway:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    boxer briefs! the boys need to be held in place so I don't sit on them. :noway:

sounds like sitting on 'them' would be bad.....
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    hanes--boy shorts
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    boyshorts :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts from Target, Xhiliration brand. Can't beat the 5 for 20$ deals or the cute patterns, and they are super comfy.

These or the Gillian O'Malleys at target too. I like either the boy shorts or low rise bikini.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options

Okay -- everyone keeps saying boyshorts. Am I the only one who thought boyshorts were annoying? They rode up on the sides and ended up in my butt. Underwear in my butt annoys me beyond belief. Now, I did try them when I was heavier.. maybe that makes a difference? i don't know. but they really bugged me.
  • radicalreader
    radicalreader Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hanes Sporty Bikini
    They are comfortable, cover everything without VPL, and (most importantly) are wedgie-resistant.
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    No thongs for me, make my butt itch
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Okay -- everyone keeps saying boyshorts. Am I the only one who thought boyshorts were annoying? They rode up on the sides and ended up in my butt. Underwear in my butt annoys me beyond belief. Now, I did try them when I was heavier.. maybe that makes a difference? i don't know. but they really bugged me.

I'm with you. I hate them. They make my *kitten* look awful, I hate hate hate them.

My sister looks amazing in them, so it really is all about the shape of your cheeks, but for me, YUK
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

I'm with you. I hate them. They make my *kitten* look awful, I hate hate hate them.

My sister looks amazing in them, so it really is all about the shape of your cheeks, but for me, YUK

I hate them also...I don't think they look any good on my either
    I would prefer a brief or even a thong before boyshorts!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

It's all about how they fit. If they are too big they try to act like thongs and that just hurts. You also have to have a backside to wear them. If you are flat butted or if your butts into your thighs they do not work.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Commando.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options

It's all about how they fit. If they are too big they try to act like thongs and that just hurts. You also have to have a backside to wear them. If you are flat butted or if your butts into your thighs they do not work.

AH. I don't have much of a butt. So, that explains my issue with them. Thanks for telling me. :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Wheres the men reperesentation at????

Boxer briefs all the way....and commando some times is always good
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I like the new stuff that Diesel has for spring, same with Calvin Klein.
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like the edible ones....fruit roll up seems to be the hit!!
  • HYeliab
    HYeliab Posts: 36
    Options
    Under Armor boxer briefs. They are the coolest and most comfortable. That is just about ALL my underwear now.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Commando.

This answer coming from a poster called "Furry Treats" is classic.