PantalMonkeyDabney

Options

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nope.. as long as you are talking about how eay you are.. with drinks.. this thread won't die

I had to run a qucik errand.. I am still at work you know..

bahahahahaha and the smart *kitten* remarks start!
    woot!

you mean you actually WORK at work?! WEIRD!

You know you love my smart *kitten* remarks....

Thats part of our chemestry....

And yes, sometimes.. just sometimes.. I do a little work during my actual workday. But I make sure it is just enought o keep form getting fired..,. lol.. who am I kidding.. I am a GS employee and disabled VFet.. they can't fire me.... lmao...

I do owkr, its just rare that it inteferes with my MFP time..

lol who actually works??
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    hahahhaha ok im all caught up now. i feel much better. i had like super crash issues. why? idk.

Yay.. your back

have you ever seen grandamas boy?

I want to call you moneky, but I keep hearing Dant's voice... yeah Monkey!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    bet you wouldn't say that to their face?! HAHAHAAH

is that Laina? is she baaaaaaack?!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I know you ladies work hard.. Laina has like 7 jobs with school and Tami, I could not imagine how you handle being a mother...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

yeah.. I will so fly to Ny to say it to her face... I'm leaving on a jet plane.. don't know when I'll be back again...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    yeah, damn, i have it rough! my oldest goes to school all day and my youngest sleeps til 11 most days. my husband isn't home so the army isn't throwing up in my living room on a daily... but those dust bunnies REALLY give me hell. and today I actually had to get out of my pajamas!

I really have it rough! LOL
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

yeah.. I will so fly to Ny to say it to her face... I'm leaving on a jet plane.. don't know when I'll be back again...

lmao I was talking about the "they can't fire me" thing... BUT if you're flying to New York, I'm in!!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    yeah, damn, i have it rough! my oldest goes to school all day and my youngest sleeps til 11 most days. my husband isn't home so the army isn't throwing up in my living room on a daily... but those dust bunnies REALLY give me hell. and today I actually had to get out of my pajamas!

Well, there yo have it.. there went all my sympathy and empathy for you.. from now on, you can suck it up buttercup!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

lmao I was talking about the "they can't fire me" thing... BUT if you're flying to New York, I'm in!!!!!

LOl... reading is fundamental... lol...
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    yes, yes...fly to NY and visit me!! lol i live near the baseball hall of a fame!! oh..and a DIAMOND MINE...woooo...
  • humblemonkey
    Options

Well, there yo have it.. there went all my sympathy and empathy for you.. from now on, you can suck it up buttercup!

its times like this i wish there was a "like" button like on FB. :o) haha
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

That's it, road trip... we all meet up somehwere in the middle.

We should get the MFP creator.. to have a MFP convention where all MFPrs could meet in one weekend in Cali or whever.. that would be cool.
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    ok...how is Cali anywhere near the "middle"?? learn your geography, man!! HAHAHA
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    ok...how is Cali anywhere near the "middle"?? learn your geography, man!! HAHAHA

I was saying the htree of us meet in the middle

then I got the thought of an MFP gathering.. I figured Cali is where they are homes out of.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    first I cant read, then I don't know my geography.. you ladies are picking on me... normally I go for that sort of thing.. I like the abuse, but it really looses something via the web.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

stay-at-home-mommy is truely an easy job while he's gone. The kids are easy to clean up after and take care of compared to him lol. While he will eat ANYTHING I cook without complaining, he is SO messy its unreal. He's like having twin toddler boys... only he's just one 25 y/o man. It's a damn shame lol.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    first I cant read, then I don't know my geography.. you ladies are picking on me... normally I go for that sort of thing.. I like the abuse, but it really looses something via the web.

I have a pair of cuffs and some leather chaps in the closet...

...juss sayin is all
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    LOL....my husband is the same way. I will have the house SPOTLESS and within 2 days it looks like a bomb went off. And he, too...is 25. like twin toddler boys.
  • humblemonkey
    Options

I have a pair of cuffs and some leather chaps in the closet...

...juss sayin is all

http://senseslost.com/2008/12/09/sm-lego/

HAHAHAHHAHA
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

stay-at-home-mommy is truely an easy job while he's gone. The kids are easy to clean up after and take care of compared to him lol. While he will eat ANYTHING I cook without complaining, he is SO messy its unreal. He's like having twin toddler boys... only he's just one 25 y/o man. It's a damn shame lol.

that is a shame, because I know first hand that he can't get away with that stuff in the barracks or elsewhere in the army. He is a soldier, he knows how to keep his room, are, AO stuc, etc clean and plocied.

after he gets home and settled, start inspecting his AO and gig him for messiness, then when he get home make him clean it and let him know he only get so many gigs before he gets cutoff.. lol.. yeah that will fly...