WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I have burned over 750 cals before 0730 this morning in my continuing quest to raise the awesome bar for Team DMB. I am kicking *kitten* and taking names, but I just ran out of ink, so you know what that means....

I would ask the other teams that when you go to get a tattoo of me and my awesomeness, to please use a good tattoo artist. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • moonbunny
    moonbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Here's the badge for Team 3 (LMFAO). Feel free to use it in your signature if you're a member of the team! ;)

teamlmfao.jpg
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I have burned over 750 cals before 0730 this morning in my continuing quest to raise the awesome bar for Team DMB. I am kicking *kitten* and taking names, but I just ran out of ink, so you know what that means....

I would ask the other teams that when you go to get a tattoo of me and my awesomeness, to please use a good tattoo artist. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omfg dying laughing over here!!

There's one problem there Ted-O... They've all already gotten tattoos saying I <3 Tami, just like you and Shawn did, so there's not room for a Ted tattoo. I'm sure you understand!

How's that water drinkin comin today, my friend? I've had 60oz so far! And burned... ummm... however many calores 30 minutes of hip-hop abs burns lol. I'm a quarter of the way through today's mini challenge, and I'm seeing some Self: Bikini Body in my future as well!

Let's do the damn thing Team DMB! Where you all at?! Make some noise!!!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

omfg dying laughing over here!!

There's one problem there Ted-O... They've all already gotten tattoos saying I <3 Tami, just like you and Shawn did, so there's not room for a Ted tattoo. I'm sure you understand!

How's that water drinkin comin today, my friend? I've had 60oz so far! And burned... ummm... however many calores 30 minutes of hip-hop abs burns lol. I'm a quarter of the way through today's mini challenge, and I'm seeing some Self: Bikini Body in my future as well!

No one was suppossed to know about the I <3 Tami tatto I got. that's why I got it where no one could see it!!! Let me just tell you that my wife is not all that happy about it either.

You could do a tatto of me, but it would prolly have ot be a full back mural to get all of me in there... lol...

You know Team DMB is in it to win it.. look at us rock... we bad, we know it...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    No one was suppossed to know about the I <3 Tami tatto I got. that's why I got it where no one could see it!!! Let me just tell you that my wife is not all that happy about it either.

I told you to get it in a foreign language... LOL
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I know Mondays are this groups weigh in, however I officially weigh in at a center on Saturdays, so I will be adding my weight then.

For this week, I weighed in this morning, I will be at a 5k tomorrow.

Weight for this week, 242 (down 4 pounds)!!!!

That's awesome, good job
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays so I'll log my weight now. I'm 189.5---> down .5 for this week. Way to go on everyone's exercise so far. Way to be rock stars!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Checking in for Team DMB! Everyone is so awesome on this team!!! Yeah Team DMB!!:bigsmile:

I've been playing around with Couch to 5k <on Week 6> most of the week and despite the recomendations, I have been increasing the frequency and the lenght of the workouts. I'll probably have to repeat the week for timing purposes but it sure has been fun outside with some great weather:smile:

In spite of this, the scale has yet to move this week. With official weigh-in approaching, i switched back to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for a 2nd go around. Following an inspiring & awesome and Team member, I did both Level 1 & 2 today!!!. And :I did them both the hard way this time and moved up to 5 lb weights (vs 2) to boot!!!!!. That scale should move now out of sheer sweat darnit....

Team DMB is definately rockin:drinker: They even have water patrol....boy i sure need the reminder sometimes.....thanks!

Congrat's to the early weigh-in losers too:smile: great job!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

Checking in for Team DMB! Everyone is so awesome on this team!!! Yeah Team DMB!!:bigsmile:

I've been playing around with Couch to 5k <on Week 6> most of the week and despite the recomendations, I have been increasing the frequency and the lenght of the workouts. I'll probably have to repeat the week for timing purposes but it sure has been fun outside with some great weather:smile:

In spite of this, the scale has yet to move this week. With official weigh-in approaching, i switched back to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for a 2nd go around. Following an inspiring & awesome and Team member, I did both Level 1 & 2 today!!!. And :I did them both the hard way this time and moved up to 5 lb weights (vs 2) to boot!!!!!. That scale should move now out of sheer sweat darnit....

Team DMB is definately rockin:drinker: They even have water patrol....boy i sure need the reminder sometimes.....thanks!

Congrat's to the early weigh-in losers too:smile: great job!

That's what I like to hear! WAY TO GO!!

love love LOVE 30DS! As soon as my daughter's Baby Einstein is over, I'm doing it too!! WOOT!

Team DMB is showing the rest of you HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!
  • TDGee
    Options

I told you to get it in a foreign language... LOL

I got mine in Japanese on my forearm, the only problem is that the tattoo guy was drunk. My japanese friend translated it for me; he tells me it says "I love c o c k!! WTF? I do have a lifesized tattoo of myself though, it's well, awesome!!

Sorry I've not been around much, today is my birthday and I have been out running around with my wife today. She made me take her shopping!! Unofficially by men new scale, I am down a whole pound! And that's without offloading the waste products!! Woohoo!! Going to go see Thor now in 3D. GEEK!!! Love you all, and I'll be here with my awesomeness later tonight..
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I just have to say, I am really loving my team here!! Team DMB rocks!!!! We have a water patrol, a daily roll call and some of the best support I've seen on MFP. Love all you guys. Let's keep up the great job. It's early in the challenge, and we are starting strong, lets keep it going all the way to the end!!

I will be doing my weigh in tomorrow and posting my wieght, good, bad or indifferent... WOOT!!!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing last night and 4 miles this morning. I WANT TO BE A ROCK STAR!! Let's go Team DILIH! I want to hear from you!

You're already a star Rorosaw.
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    "I'm in the business of misery lets take it from the top, She's got a body like an hour glass, it's ticking like a clock"
  • TDGee
    Options
    Okay, I'm back, had a great time. Got a new scale for my bday, and will be comparing it to the one at the Dr's office on Monday to see how close the two are side by side. Hey, maybe if I stand with one foot on each scale...... Um, never mind:blushing: Lovin my team of butt kickers!!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I know Mondays are this groups weigh in, however I officially weigh in at a center on Saturdays, so I will be adding my weight then.

For this week, I weighed in this morning, I will be at a 5k tomorrow.

Weight for this week, 242 (down 4 pounds)!!!!

Awesome loss!! Way to start us off :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Good morning all... hope your week went well and hope everyone had fun with the Rocks Star Challenge this week.

Saturdays is my weigh in day, so i wil just go ahead and post now. I will assume Lj or my team cpt will take not of my weight.

295.1 for a loss of 1.3 lbs this week. I am happy with it.

OK Team DMB, I did my little part this week. Hope to hear great things form the rest of you over the next couple days.

When this challenge is over, we can all have a rock-star pizza party... lol.. JK...
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    AHHH! I have been MIA for like....56 hours. my bad. I worked 41 of those hours tho!!

Anywhooo...I still love you, team DMB and I would like to let you know that my name has moved up 100 places on the lap giraffe waitlist.

i missed you all TONS...and while i didnt get in any serious workouts, I did lift my fair share of people over 350 pounds. And walked around 5 different hospitals. must count for something? at least I stayed on track with calories and sodium!
    I am down 1.3 pounds this morning according to Wii...so we'll see how we all do in 2 days!!

loveeeee team DMB...especially my 3 favoritest people<3
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good morning all... hope your week went well and hope everyone had fun with the Rocks Star Challenge this week.

Saturdays is my weigh in day, so i wil just go ahead and post now. I will assume Lj or my team cpt will take not of my weight.

OK Team DMB, I did my little part this week. Hope to hear great things form the rest of you over the next couple days.

When this challenge is over, we can all have a rock-star pizza party... lol.. JK...

TEAM DMB ROCKIN THE 1.3!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

TEAM DMB ROCKIN THE 1.3!!

I know great minds think alike, but the same weight lose, awesome.. that's the way Team DMB represents.. so supportive we have the same weight loss..
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Team- Drop It Like Its Hot
    Weighed in this morning
    SW (5/1)- 143lbs
    Week 1 (5/9)- 140lbs

Total weight loss this week- 3lbs!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!