WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Although I love Dave Matthews Band- It does seem like they are the team to beat- YOU"RE GOING DOWN DMB!!!!!!:tongue:

Team 4 let's go!!!

you got that right!! we're gonna rock this challenge! hehe
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Although I love Dave Matthews Band- It does seem like they are the team to beat- YOU"RE GOING DOWN DMB!!!!!!:tongue:

Team 4 let's go!!!

Glad that you love DMB.... as everyone should, also glad you recognize how awesome we are, but I have to respectfully disagree with you, about us going down.

C'mon Team DMB... The Gauntlet has been thrown down. Let's show them all how awesome we are!!!

Cortez the killer ~ And the women all were beautiful. And the men stood straight and strong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCiLCo-LoUg
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Checking in for team 5 yall out there?? Radiohead, Green Day woould be OK with me. I was also thinking Gym Class Heroes would be a fun name.

Make it a great week everyone!

Smiles
    Ang

I'm not on team 5, but I love the idea of Gym Class Heroes!
  • LJSpady
    Options
    All you other teams better watch out. Just had a killer workout, and I know the rest of Team Paramore gonna throw down!

Work hard guys! We can do this!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    With a majority in agreement, Team 4 is changing their call sign. Long live TEAM DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Team DMB!!! I love that we're the "team to beat" that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

because I love you all so much, I'm pushing through the pain, suckin it up, and doing my Zumba AND bikini body tonight!

DMB all the way!! WOOT!
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    Checking in for team 5 yall out there?? Radiohead, Green Day woould be OK with me. I was also thinking Gym Class Heroes would be a fun name.

Smiles
    Ang

Fail! Not a rock band...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    TDGee....get ready to be pwned!! by the Party Rockers! It's cool though, you can still be on my friends list old man!
    So that's how it's gonna be huh? I was unaware that there would be smack talk during this challenge.
    And so it begins... It's on like Donkey Kong 'til the break of dawn!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    With Team DMB involved, how could there NOT be smack talk?! hahahahahaha
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    What's up team 6!!! I am fine with either one, more of a Black Eyed Peas listener I guess if I had to pick one.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

because I love you all so much, I'm pushing through the pain, suckin it up, and doing my Zumba AND bikini body tonight!

DMB all the way!! WOOT!

I'm with you today DreamLilDarlin! I just did 30DS Level 1 AND 2, and also went for a 45min walk this arvo... For a grand total of 876 cals. Yay!

Go us!

:happy:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Is it me or are the other teams just not as..... ROCKIN? as DMB?greensmilies-012.gif
    Oh yeah, I went there, got lots more...
  • LJSpady
    Options

Smiles
    Ang

Fail! Not a rock band...

Dude! Gym Class Heroes are totally a rock group! More so than Black Eyed Peas or LMFAO.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Team Drop It Like It's Hot

A member asked about a banner, check this one out down below. If you like it, copy the code below into your signature.

2dgvz2f.jpg

Change the capital IMG at the start and end to lowercase when you put it in your signature
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

DMB all the way!! WOOT!

I'm with you today DreamLilDarlin! I just did 30DS Level 1 AND 2, and also went for a 45min walk this arvo... For a grand total of 876 cals. Yay!

Go us!

:happy:

That's right, that's cuz we know how to ROCK!

What's that I hear? Team DMB kickin butt? ohhhhh the sweet sound of being HOTT! LOL

Seriously though, ALL of the teams, LET'S ALL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • shouts12
    Options
    DMB is not rockin' --- it's for PANSIES!

Find a real rock band :laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey now.
    Don't hate on LMFAO.
    We are Party Rock!
    Besides, Paramore isn't rock.
    They're emooooooooo.
  • shouts12
    Options
    No one else on team 4 here for name nominations? No pop/rap/hip hop please!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Team five what do ya'll think of Drop Kick Murphys? Just throwing it out there.
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Need feedback!:) Let's go. I'll find a banner? I need to know what's going on with my team members before I can help:) Let me know!:)