things kids say

Options
2»

Replies

• kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    @Kelsue - From GOOGLE Brain:

Elephant skin is wrinkled in appearance, with African elephants more wrinkled than Asian elephants. Wrinkles act as a cooling mechanism by increasing the skin’s surface area. The additional skin and wrinkles trap moisture, which then takes longer to evaporate. Therefore, wrinkles keep elephants cooler, for longer, than if they had smooth skin.

thank you!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard right now. My daughter used to call Humpty Dumpty "Hump me Dump me" It still makes me laugh to think about it :laugh:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard right now. My daughter used to call Humpty Dumpty "Hump me Dump me" It still makes me laugh to think about it :laugh:

LOL !!! :laugh:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    My 11 year old son in the basement: "Ow!" Pause. "OW!" Me: "Are you okay?" Him: "Yeah."
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My 7 yr old son loves to watch the military and history channels. The other day he asked me what his heritage was for a school project. When I told him it was mainly German, he got this horrified look on hi s face and exclaimed " NOOO! I cant tell them that. They will hate me!" Guess we need to clarify to him that not ALL Germans are bad people....
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha! This topic is so funny, I've laughed out loud a few times reading them.
    Don't have any kids yet but I'm very excited to hear what they will come up with when I do! :)
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My boys have a bin of old halloween costumes we stock up on when on clearance. My 3 year old dressed as darth vader came up to me and whispered in my ear in a perfect darth vader voice, "Me a killah', the force can't save you now" :noway:

My five year old has a new obsession with saving money. He thinks it's sooo cool that he can buy whatever he wants if he saves enough. He finally saved $55, just enough for a toy he wanted. Comes home from the store after making the big purchase, "Mom you are NEVER going to believe it! They gave me back $2! This time I'm gonna save $100 and go to the dollar store! Then I can get a million things!"
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    One of my nieces is in kindergarden, and I asked what they were doing in school. She said they are talking about what they were going to be when they grow, her response " I don't want to grow up". Gotta love kids.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I am cracking up reading these posts! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Little kids can be so funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: