MFP.... facebook for health nuts?

Options

Replies

• KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I deleted my facebook account back in January because I was found myself logging on with my phone, at work computer, and at home whenever I had the chance.

I think MFP just slipped into that spot! but I love it, this site is so much more inspirational and the people here are so much more down to earth!

Anyone else overly addicted (but in a good way) to MFP???

LOL this is exactly me!! I gave up FB at the end of December, just joined this last week, and already I'm completely addicted :) But, as others have said, it's so much more positive!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Agree with everyone here! Facebook gets boring and this is way more motivational. Thinking of deleting mine as well- too much time wasted on a boring site.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I still check my facebook, but not on there much anymore. I used to be on it quite a bit, trying to beat the games. Now I'm trying to "beat" this game. LOL This one is taking a bit longer, but so much more worthwhile. And I don't feel guilty that I should be doing something else with the time, because I have to get off here to put in the exercise time and to come up with healthy lower calorie foods.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    We get to play the numbers game with calories instead of playing farmville all day! (actually I've never played farmville, HONEST! Dont judge me!)
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    i was actually just thinking the same thing about an hour ago.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm on here way too much.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    We get to play the numbers game with calories instead of playing farmville all day! (actually I've never played farmville, HONEST! Dont judge me!)

RCKT82 plays Farmville! Hahahahahahaahahaha!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    definatly a MFP addict.
    i love it on here. i love all my "friends" very much.
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    totally not on topic - but great profile photo!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yes I deleted Facebook because I think its retarded to begin with. This just helped me give a reason to do it LOL. Best thing ever!
  • RCKT82
    Options
    Thanks loopy!

another reason I love this site....people give so much encouragement for all the hard work through compliments. I think that makes me work harder than anything.

Now hopefully I can restrain from logging on too much at work since this site isn't blocked like facebook....
  • RCKT82
    Options

RCKT82 plays Farmville! Hahahahahahaahahaha!

Ok maybe I did for a second...but thats totally it! Only because my nieces sent me an invite! *sigh*
  • Amber824
    Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted...lol! :happy:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to both facebook and MFP. I log on to both all day on my phone, at home and at work.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    guilty as charged! only thing is, i cant respond or post stats from my phone :( which sucks! but yes... its my new fb.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< Face Book does not appreciate this body.

In fact, they shun it as showing off... Ahhhh thank you MFP!!!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!

So many more sexy people here anyways. :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes! I'm so hooked to this place.