NEW 30 WEEK XMAS FROCK CHALLENGE

Options
Hi All

I love the monthly challenges, but I feel I need something a little bit longer term as I have so much to lose.

I have just flicked through my diary and realised it is 30 weeks until the end of November and the Christmas Party frocks come out!

Would anyone like to join me in a challenge to get into a certain size dress for then? I am going to weigh each Wednesday and update on here. If you would like to join please copy and paste the following line, adding your details alphabetically to the list, just update each wednesday?

Name.................... SW.....................CW.....................Loss This week....................GW....................Start Dress Size / Target Dress Size
Curlyelm................228.....................228....................N/A...........................................178....................20/16

Each new person if you can copy the entire list above your post that way everyone stays included.

Good Luck everyone!

My target is to lose 50 llb by then and drop 2 dress sizes!

How about you?

Emma

Replies

• clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Name.................... SW.....................CW.....................Loss This week....................GW....................Start Dress Size / Target Dress Size
    Curlyelm................228.....................228....................N/A...........................................178....................20/16
    Clahut....................164.....................164....................N/A...........................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)

C
  • clahut
    Options
    bump!
  • curlyelm
    curlyelm Posts: 73
    Options
    Clahut, looks like its a group of two, not had any other takers! Still want to do it?
  • tfanning1
    tfanning1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to work with you.

Clahut....................164.....................164....................N/A...........................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)
    Tina 198 .................198.....................N/A.............................................150...................16/12 (US)
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Hi Tina, of course, welcome x
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Hi people!

First weigh in tomorrow, hope you have had a good week x

Ems
  • curlyelm
    Options
    WEEK 1 WEIGH IN
    Curlyelm................228.....................221....................7...............................................178....................20/16 (UK Sizes)
    Tina 198 ...............198................................................N/A...........................................150....................16/12 (US)

Down 7 llb - Gosh I am SOOO Excited and chuffed! Has really spurred me on! 43 llb to go for this challenge!

How have you ladies gotten on?:laugh:
  • clahut
    Options
    WEEK 1 WEIGH IN
    Curlyelm................228.....................221....................7...............................................178....................20/16 (UK Sizes)
    Clahut....................164.....................164....................0...............................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)
    Tina 198 ...............198................................................N/A...........................................150....................16/12 (US)

Down 7 llb - Gosh I am SOOO Excited and chuffed! Has really spurred me on! 43 llb to go for this challenge!

How have you ladies gotten on?:laugh:

Well done! I'm still the same as last week, but TOM at the mo', so probably no surprise!
  • tfanning1
    Options
    Great Job on your loss.

I am feeling a bit defeated this AM. Stayed exactly the same. Will print out my report and see how to improve things this week.

Have another great week!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just seen this - will log my details tonight :)
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Just found this challenge - this sounds like a fun one! I'm in...I'm weighing in tomorrow night, so I will post all info then.
  • Raven00
    Raven00 Posts: 67
    Options
    Name Jasmine
    SW (before mfp was 192) at mfp 190
    CW 185.
    Loss This week 2lbs
    GW short term 150 long term 130
    ....................Start Dress Size / Target Dress Size um I don't really wear dresses but I think I am a 14 and I want to be a 10
    Curlyelm................185.....................................N/A...........................................178....................20/1
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Welcome everyone, I will update the list every wednesday so good luck as we move on to 28 weeks to go!!!
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Clahut....................164.....................164....................0...............................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)

Here is my information...I just copied the last full list, hope I did it right.
    Name...............................SW.....................CW..........Loss this week......................GW.....................Start Dress Size/Target Dress Size
    Polish_Princess............222.6................222.6...............N/A....................................150.....................20/14(US
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Hey ladies, all set for weigh in tomorrow? I have been poorly last couple of days but I have tried to remain within my plan so hoping to STS or a small loss. What are you all hoping for?
  • tfanning1
    Options
    Hey- I was hoping (dreaming) of a lose that I honestly did not deserve. Fell way off track last week and gained 2 lbs. Starting fresh today with the promise to stay on track for the next week and hopefully have something positve to say. Hope you all will be success ful this week and next and I look forward to reading sme good news!

@curlyelm- hope you are feeling better!
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Morning ladies, 3 down for me, yippee! How are you all getting on? I think I have included everyone in the table below, if not please copy and paste the whole table and add yourself.

Name................ SW..................CW.....................Loss This week....................GW....................Start Dress Size / Target Dress Size
    Curlyelm..............228..................218..........................3....................................178....................20/16 (UK Sizes)Clahut..................164.................164...........................0....................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)
    Polish_Princess...222.6..............222.6.......................N/A.................................150.....................20/14(US
    Tina 198 ..............98...................................................N/A.................................150....................16/12 (US)
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Ooops, sorry, Missed a couple out so have updated the table

28 WEEKS TO GO LADIES - Come on, we can do this!!!

Name...................SW..................CW.....................Loss This week.................GW..................Dress Size /Target Size
    Curlyelm..............228..................218..........................3...................................178....................20/16 (UK Sizes)Clahut..................164.................164...........................0...................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)
    Jasmine...............185..................185..........................0...................................150.....................14/10
    Polish_Princess...222.6..............222.6.......................N/A................................150.....................20/14(US
    Tfanning1.............198.................200..........................+2..................................150....................16/12 (US)

Just picture those spangly, strappy frocks, gorgeous shoes and all the compliments.........

If anyone else would like to join you're very welcome, just copy and paste the table and add yourself in x
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi I would really like to join! Is that ok?

Name...................SW..................CW.....................Loss This week.................GW..................Dress Size /Target Size
    Curlyelm..............228..................218..........................3...................................178....................20/16 (UK Sizes)Clahut..................164.................164...........................0...................................140....................16/12 (UK sizes)
    Jasmine...............185..................185..........................0...................................150.....................14/10
    Polish_Princess...222.6..............222.6.......................N/A................................150.....................20/14(US
    Tfanning1.............198.................200..........................+2..................................150....................16/12 (US)
    HeaterM................280................ 276...........................4....................................150.....................16/14(US)
  • curlyelm
    Options
    Of course, welcome H x