Boob size

Options
1235»

Replies

• ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to take some for you :) The first thing I lose when I start losing weight is my boobs. Which really sucks because I don't really have anything to begin with.
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed yet either. I'm also a 36D. I was a 36C and then they started to grow out-of-the-blue two years ago. I'm hoping eventually they will go down, but not sure. Our bodies will eventually take stored fat but we can choose where. Eventually, if we keep losing, our breast should go down. I don't really mind them being on the larger side of normal, but getting back to a 36C would be nice.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! That's pretty funny Steve!!!! LMAO!!!
    Ok so I have lost 30 lbs so far and my bra size hasn't changed! I started off a 36D and just got measured over the weekend at Victoria's Secret and I'm now a 34D. However, when I bought a 34D bra and tried it on after I got home, my boobs were still popping out of it! I am 5'5" and 130 lbs now with these huge boobs and I really would like them to shrink! Everyone says losing weight will do it, but it hasn't for me! I am a belly dancer and it's really awkward to have these big boobs and all I fit into are sports bras. It's very unattractive and I'm very self conscious about it especially when performing. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I get them to shrink without surgery?

Thanks everyone!

Dear belly dancer with big boobs: will you marry me? Fusion.gif

No rush on an answer. Take the weekend if you like.
  • baderis07
    baderis07 Posts: 35
    Options
    Losing some weight this time is the first time I've actually seen my bust size decrease. I was a 38D/38DD depending on the bra style and I haven't went and got measured but I'm pretty sure I'm at least a 36 around and my DD cup I'm still slightly overflowing but my D cup is actually loose (again depends on the bra style - one is a traditional close in the back and the over is a razorback that closes in the front.) However, even at 130lbs I was a 34 C and a BIG C at that.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're a 34DD and the weight will come off where it wants!
  • Goodnewsboy
    Goodnewsboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Dear belly dancer with big boobs: will you marry me? Fusion.gif

No rush on an answer. Take the weekend if you like.
    [/quote]

Crazysteve That was funny
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    Sorry Kate! I don't mean to take your post off topic.....

But how many of you "guys" clicked on this thread because you saw "Boob Size" in the title??? Fess up!

LMAO
    ^^^:laugh: what she said:laugh: ^^
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    Couple of things:

-Odds are that you weren't really a 36D to begin with. You were probably bigger and wearing old, stretched out bras that were 'sort of working'. So you've decreased in size more than you might think.

-Even if you had a been a 36D and are now a 34D, your breast did get smaller right along with your ribcage. Otherwise, you'd be a 34DD or 34DDD. So take heart!

-I don't think that VS does the best job of measuring people. And the style of a particular bra can influence the size you need as well. Try going to a good old fashioned foundation store and get properly measured there.

You may always be busty. I am too. Even at my thinnest, running 25 miles a week and doing a few half-marathons per year, I never got below a DD.
    completely agree with all of this post
  • MargieHere
    MargieHere Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Had a reduction a long time ago. It was the best thing I could have ever done. Talk to friends and other to find a good doctor. I had friends that were nurses at our local hospital. They were able to recommend the best doctor in town. Everything was covered under my insurance. Good Luck! You will feel so much better!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have lost 30 lbs so far and my bra size hasn't changed! I started off a 36D and just got measured over the weekend at Victoria's Secret and I'm now a 34D. However, when I bought a 34D bra and tried it on after I got home, my boobs were still popping out of it! I am 5'5" and 130 lbs now with these huge boobs and I really would like them to shrink! Everyone says losing weight will do it, but it hasn't for me! I am a belly dancer and it's really awkward to have these big boobs and all I fit into are sports bras. It's very unattractive and I'm very self conscious about it especially when performing. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I get them to shrink without surgery?

Thanks everyone!

SWAP?! PLEASE?!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I would love to get down to a D cup. I've lost 50lbs and the girls are the exact same size as when I started ={
  • eluvscats
    eluvscats Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    KateCon912 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for you support! I don't know if breast reduction is an option for me.. they don't cause me any pain, however they may affect my posture a little. My reasons for wanting smaller boobs is because I like the look of smaller ones and feel insecure about mine. I want to be proud that I've lost so much weight but no one can even tell because of my chest. I still look huge because my chest hasn't changed. :( so depressing!

I fee you on this. I think it's a genetics thing though; I've always had large breasts and so have all the women in my immediate family lineage, so... Yea. I've lost about 55 lbs (from 255 to 200) and have only gone from a 38DDD to a 36DDD... I, too, am hoping for more reduction but it's probably that I'll always be busty and look larger/fatter because of it... :(