The last 10 pounds

Options
Hi,
My name is Cate and I have about 2 months until I am a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding, which is turning out to be the event of the decade ;) tons of poeple going to be there.
Anyway I have about 10 pounds left till I am at a place where I'll be happy, 15 pounds from ecstatic.
I would like to start a group of us with just the last 10 to go. It is the hardest!

Replies

• kamyers89
    kamyers89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 pounds from happy, 10 from ecstatic, so I'll join in! :happy: We can do it! :drinker:
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I need to be in this group. I'm at my last 10. I have plateau'd and just started zig zagging my calories last Friday so hoping for some loss this coming Friday. We shall see.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Same here! 11lbs if I want to nitpick.
  • emzi1981
    emzi1981 Posts: 20
    Options
    hey,
    i Know what you mean, i have 10lb left to go with only 4 weeks to do it in, and this is only my first goal. However i AM determined to do it so i will definately join you in trying as hard as we can to lose that LAST 10LB!!!..lol
  • ang1e213
    ang1e213 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I gained 13 pounds from last year and have been trying to lose it for the past 6 months.
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    they totally are the hardest!! I wanna join! 112 lbs right now wanna be 102 :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm more like my last 10 lbs from happy and 17 lbs from crazy happy! LOL
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I'm in the same boat. 10lbs to be at a good healthy range weight and 15 if I want to do a big happy dance!!:tongue: I've really been struggling staying motivated since it seems like I've been at 157 (I'm 5'8) for eons. Dropped the baby weight from 174 to 157 pretty easily with calorie counting and regular exercise but this last round of lbs just will not go!!!!!!!!!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm in.... I am having May as my carb-cutting/lowering month.
  • linemansgirl
    linemansgirl Posts: 152
    Options
    I am 5-9 lb from happy and about 12.5 from ecstatic! On Monday I cut way back on carbs and added some HIIT to my P90X routine to try to get rid of the last few pounds NOW!!!!!!!!
  • Dené3238871
    Options
    I just saw your post & I am right there with you! My hubby tells me I look great BUT I know I would look & feel better if I could take off 10-15 more pounds. It seems I am just at a stand still though. I'm also having trouble getting my "baby" pooch to disappear... when I'm standing I look like my tummy is flat but if I bend over there it is :( Yuck!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    hi there!

I have 10-13 to be fantastic!! I'd like in!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... I am having May as my carb-cutting/lowering month.

This is my May plan too! Only on day 3 of it but so far I'm surviving...surprisingly!!:laugh:
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm guessing that I'm pretty much exactly 10 lbs away from what I want. 5 lbs from being happy.
    (Well, it actually depends on what the mirror says, not the scale)
    First 10 were fairly easy, but it's now getting harder!
  • meidson
    meidson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in to lose the last 10 pounds by July 4th!:glasses:
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    same here, and these last 10 lbs are the hardest and i havent seen any losses in a few weeks and im starting to get discouraged and after easter i fell off the wagon on eating and working out and im having a hard time gettin myself back on it.. like i said totally discouraged, ive always been able to get to like 138 so easily then from there to 130 is like impossible.. so frustrating! grr
  • arholmes
    arholmes Posts: 2
    Options
    Does any amount of weight loss ever get rid of the "baby pooch"? I am in the same boat; 4 lbs from my goal and 9lbs from ecstatic, but I really feel like the "flabbiness" will always be there. When I stand up, totally flat stomach. Sit down? Pooch. I could probably try some more ab work, but I think it's mostly skin, not fat.
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :drinker:
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Count me in:) Easter was a disaster for any weight loss...and I've been holding steady at 127 for the last few weeks! I'd be ecstatic to get down to 117!!
  • TheLaser
    TheLaser Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    For me, five is the new ten!

I'm about 5 lbs away from my ecstatic goal, but no one ever seems to start a group for struggling with the last five