the first NSV I felt greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat about!

Options
2»

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    i used to HATE to run (as you know) but the first time i ran for an hour straight (it was tough, but i just kept going) i remember thinking HOLY CRAP, i did this!!!! and then when i finished my first half marathon i was sooo shocked and proud b/c if you had ever told me i would run and like it i would have told you were crazy!

so proud of you and all you've accomplished!! we will have to go for a bike ride next time in town :)

I would have to get us some bikes to do that...Jason has them at his house...maybe he can bring them down sometime...

I am so proud of you and your running!! that is a huge challenge in itself!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    That's amazing. I love riding my bike, but after a little bike accident I get scared of other people in their cars and on their bikes....That's a great accomplishment!

I want to get back into biking again, hopefully this summer!

I know how you feel! It is scary to ride near cars...which is why we ride on the Rail Trail (bike and walking trail)-away from the main road!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    You go girl! That is awesome.

The main thing that I can do now is play with my son. Last year at this time when we were outside, all I wanted to do was sit in a chair and watch him play. Now, we play together or I do yard work or play with my dogs. It is amazing the difference in the way I feel now vs then. I never knew losing the last 20 lbs would make such a huge difference. I will NEVER go back!

This is one of the reasons why I decided to get healthier, so that when I have kids in the future, I would be able to run and play with them...kudos to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!