I have a rant >:(

Options
2»

Replies

• donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    You are captain obvious. Congrats. Not the point.

You are rude. Congrats. Was that the point of posting? :laugh:

Because it's braver to be rude publicly than within the safe confinement of a personal blog? :-D
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I responded to what I heard as sarcastic with sarcasm up there (top of blog). Some people can dish but not take it I guess. Could be that I "misheard" but the defensiveness leads me to believe I was correct.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!! I think some ppl are sore about this topic. Maybe the ones that DELETE disagreeable comments got their feathers ruffled? Go for it HartJames I think this thread is funny....seeing all the whiners there are on it!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I have a rant about people rant (in particular on their blogs) and then delete any comments who disagreed with them leaving only positive and agreeable comments. What the eff is up with that? Nothing worse than people who complain endlessly about people who complain endlessly (ironic I posted this, no? Lol).

Oops- A rant about people who rant. iPad, sorry.
  • cjamesiii
    cjamesiii Posts: 2
    Options
    Holy moly people,
    After reading carefully I have come to a conclusion.
    There is no conclusion.
    Name calling is high school
    , and while your in high school
    I'm not in high school...
    So name callers stay in high school,
    And I will graduate from high school...
    Or not,
    I think if you all read closely it was meant to be fun... Not a personal attack. So everyone chillax. Kick back and enjoy the rant.
    (feel free to erase this post)
    Rant 2, the anti rant rant
  • cjamesiii
    cjamesiii Posts: 2
    Options
    Holy moly people,
    After reading carefully I have come to a conclusion.
    There is no conclusion.
    Name calling is high school
    , and while your in high school
    I'm not in high school...
    So name callers stay in high school,
    And I will graduate from high school...
    Or not,
    I think if you all read closely it was meant to be fun... Not a personal attack. So everyone chillax. Kick back and enjoy the rant.
    (feel free to erase this post)
    Rant 2, the anti rant rant
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Okay I see it as this: If you post something for the public to read and reply too, then expect comments that may either be positive and encouraging to the author, and also comments that may seem "to the point", true, and a little too blunt. Sometimes we need to hear the truth, even if it means coming off in a way that may seem negative and/or blunt. I am so sick of people trying to sugar coat things. This mentality of "coddling" to not hurt someone's feelings. I guess if i am going to write a public post or blog, then I will expect all sorts of comments. Hey we are here to help each other out. So sometimes a "tough love" comment is only meant to help, not hurt.
    So say what you want to say. Rant what you wanna rant. I will never delete your comments! Free country right?
    And if someone doesn't like it, then they should take their public posts somewhere else. As long as comments have tact, and are of general respect for the author, then you are fine.
    Also people don't write for a living, so I know that when I read a comment that may come off the wrong way; I also take into consideration that not everyone is a novice in the means of written communication. Because I know I am not!
    Alicia
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Why does anyone care? Just wondering.

Love,

Heather75 xo
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    That is absolutely hilarious - definitely has a ring of irony to it! lol