I figured I'd make one of these (progression pics)

Options

Replies

• Annik06
    Annik06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! great job.. you sure are the definition of determination
  • McBower
    McBower Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for sharing your story... You look fantastic... I bet you feel like a million bucks!!! Great Job! Keep it up!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Now THIS is a success story. You may not know this but YOU are an inspiration to MANY. Think of how many wonderful years you just ADDED to your LIFE! AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. It's a story so many of us have and I am always touched to see that someone else is speaking (writing) my words for me. You did this today. Thank you, again.
  • finafilms
    finafilms Posts: 40
    Options
    Keep at it! You look amazing and all your hard work is an inspiration.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You are such and inspiration! I here I was thinking of giving up because I was having trouble losing weight this month! You are doing absolutely fabulous!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You have done sooooo great!!!! Thankyou for sharing!!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Thank you for sharing your story. It brought a tear to my eye too. You've done a great job, and I'm glad you are able to enjoy life like never before. :flowerforyou:
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep on down that scale! You'll get there! :)
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are very strong person and can make all your dreams come true, look how far you have come and I wish you all the best in the rest of your weight loss journey as well as in school, congratulations you look fantastic! You should be super proud of you, you are amazing!!!!!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Man, you have come so far. Incredible!
  • kleguisamon
    kleguisamon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, your pix are incredible, and your story reminds me of a 'feel good' movie about Triumph. Thanks for sharing, and as you continue your journey, keep taking the pictures. I can't wait to see your next installment! Keep up the great work!!!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Your progress is inspiring. I wish you all the best in making a lasting, life-long change to, well, save your life, really. Cheers!
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    Options
    Nice work! :smile:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You can defiantely see a huge difference!
    Congratulations on your hard work paying off!
    You look great!
    Keep at it!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Excellent progression pics. Congrats on your progress.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You should be so so proud of yourself.
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job - congratulations on your progress. Be very proud of your accomplishments.
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You seriously deserve to be on a talk show!! Keep up the good work, but I am so happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!