Don't Judge Me!

Options
13»

Replies

• RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I once ran out of toilet paper and had to use a coffee filter. If that doesn't make people feel better about themselves, I don't know what will.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't see this before I posted. I still think I'd trade you. The coffee was horrendous.

WOOOOOOWWWWWW..... i literally can't stop laughing! thanks ladies, I just burned a couple 100 calories along with a great ab workout! "The coffee was horrendous!" LMAO

yeah... so my dog and cat are looking at me like I'm crazy about now....
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    lmfao!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My most frequent "bachelor" faux pas - I somehow often run out of coffee filters. I've attempted to use several things in lieu of them - Napkins, tissue paper, paper towels... I don't recommend any of them.:ohwell:

I somehow feel responsible for the horrendous coffee. I'm so sorry.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options

Facebook doesn't allow sharing of photos......here are the links.......

..........The tampon story
    Classic!!!!!!!!
  • RCKT82
    Options
    A friend of mine had a bad nose bleed once and neither of us had kleenex so I offered him an extra tampon I had in my purse to put in his nose as a temporary fix. What are friends for, right?

I think I died laughing!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm picturing it right now!!!!!!!!
    [/quote

I would have opted to bleed out on my shirt.... Id rather look like a bad *kitten* that just looked like I was in a brawl...than to have those things stuffed in my nose!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    LOL! that's hilarious, but it works!!!

Out of desperation, I've used my husband's deoderant when I was out, lol. That stuff is not made for women!! lol

Done this ...good stuff, I smelled like a man all day long...kind of turned myself on...Love the smell of a man!
  • RCKT82
    Options

Facebook doesn't allow sharing of photos......here are the links.......

..........The tampon story
    Classic!!!!!!!!

I deleted my facebook account back in January... so I can't look at them =-/ I was going to post them for you by loading them up onto my photobucket account.... but no dice
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert on recipes, however, if you add rum and ice I think you're okay.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    LOL! that's hilarious, but it works!!!

Out of desperation, I've used my husband's deoderant when I was out, lol. That stuff is not made for women!! lol

Done this ...good stuff, I smelled like a man all day long...kind of turned myself on...Love the smell of a man!

LOL! I love that!! My problem is that is was just too sticky and harsh on my skin. I was itching all day long, lol.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert on recipes, however, if you add rum and ice I think you're okay.

:drinker:
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I've got a punching bag where my dining room table is supposed to be. It's much more useful than a table would be.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    My most frequent "bachelor" faux pas - I somehow often run out of coffee filters. I've attempted to use several things in lieu of them - Napkins, tissue paper, paper towels... I don't recommend any of them.:ohwell:

I KNEW someone was stealing them! :grumble: :sad:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I was desperate! An older girl made me do it! I thought you said it was okay! etc...
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Best.Thread.Ever.
  • RCKT82
    Options
    Heather75:
    I once ran out of toilet paper and had to use a coffee filter. If that doesn't make people feel better about themselves, I don't know what will.

ladyhawk00 :

Heather75:

ladyhawk00 :

Just don't give her back the coffee filter after you have used it.... It'll be a wee bit more than a horrendous cup of coffee!!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Heather75:

ladyhawk00 :

Heather75:

ladyhawk00 :

Just don't give her back the coffee filter after you have used it.... It'll be a wee bit more than a horrendous cup of coffee!!

:laugh: Yeah, I'll pass on that cup.