Replies

• twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dup
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference that required A LOT of hard work, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • caroline2416
    Options
    Wow awesome. Keep up the great job.
  • lilmisskris1342
    Options
    You look great =-)
  • ameyer7487
    ameyer7487 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow! your old pic doesn't even look like you. that's so awesome. congradulations on all ur hard work.
    :):flowerforyou:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look like a different person. How inspiring! You are well on your way to attaining your ultimate goal! And in my book, you already are a success story!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!!! :):)

thank you for being my motivation today! i drug out an older picture of me (after reading this) and wow... thank you sooo much!! :)
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Thank you for the inspiration :)
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    So, I told Dave C. that i told you guys about him, and he told me to tell yous ome of the other assheaded things he says to me. (to keep me motivated he pretends.)
    He takes tin milk containers and clangs them together and asks me if it reminds me of home.
    He also, on my birthday, sang, "for shes a jolly Marshmello, for shes a jolly marshmello, " hahahahaha
    I will come up with more of his special musings as the weekend wares on.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations on all of your hard work. Glad you're not sensitive. What's the point, right? Might as well be honest with ourselves! Happy Friday :)
  • wytherwyskers
    wytherwyskers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Keep it going!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Um- k boo on the jerky co-worker, but- you have done an AMAZING job!!! You are already a success story. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Wow you must feel great! Super inspiring-thanks for posting.
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    So, I told Dave C. that i told you guys about him, and he told me to tell yous ome of the other assheaded things he says to me. (to keep me motivated he pretends.)
    He takes tin milk containers and clangs them together and asks me if it reminds me of home.
    He also, on my birthday, sang, "for shes a jolly Marshmello, for shes a jolly marshmello, " hahahahaha
    I will come up with more of his special musings as the weekend wares on.

Is this a case of him having a crush on you but instead of pulling your hair he says stupid things? Tell him to watch it or your mfp pal's are gonna get him- and he should find a mature way to flirt.
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    TRULY INSPIRING!!!!!!! U LOOK GREAT!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS work. Way to go!
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No need to go into "failure mode"...YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Keep it up!
  • SarahSmile77
    Options
    Great job!!! Now that's motivation for me. :smile:
  • 000angie000
    000angie000 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh my!!! Thanks for the motivation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!