Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20-30lbs by the end of May?

2»

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    You'd have to burn 105,000 calories in order to lose 30 pounds by the end of May. It's a little unrealistic, unfortunately. I'd say you could safely and healthily lose about 10 pounds.
    Wow you put it in the numbers that is fricken Insane!!! just saying =o)
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    i think 20lbs is possible as long as your dedicated you can do it !!
  • If you are just starting your weight loss journey and have that much to lose I think it is actually quite possible to get 20 lbs. I think the change in diet and exercise, especially if you haven't been doing anything will make the weight fall off very quickly the first month. But after that i would lower my goal to about 10-12 a month. I'm hoping to lose 20 this month just because I just started. I guess we will see how it goes!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    That is a lot of weight to loose in that short of time. But at the same time I am on the 17 day diet and I am on day 16 and I have lost 18 pounds but then again I may not loose any more for a while. Everyone is differrent. Good luck :smile: