Mexican....

Options
shreddingit
shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
curious as 5 de mayo coming and I live so far from my people now
is there any one here with mexi blood!!??
Im half mexi by my dad! woop woop !!!
:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• TheBrandonEspinosa
    Options
    Ditto, half blooded because my father.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mexican american here..both of my parents from Mexico,and most of my family are too.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm a quarter... does that count?
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hello, yes very Mexican and married to one too. lol

We usually do not celebrate 5 de Mayo, but it's fun to see how everyone else embraces this Battle of Puebla -Mexico victory.

:happy:
  • almeria1
    almeria1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    All Mexican... well my father was born in Spain, but grew up in Mexico. Both of my parents grew up with dobble nationatilies and near the border.

Wouldnt you agree that Mexican food is difficult to stay away from??? Further more.... to find "really healthy" traditional dishes!
  • butterflyinamber78
    butterflyinamber78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A quarter as well, though it doesn't show, you should see my mom! I think it counts, at least on cinco de mayo!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I married a mexican american & he says he has converted me into a mexican cause all I cook is mexican food! Does that count :)? lol
  • pradok
    pradok Posts: 1
    Options
    100% Mexican right here ;), but Phoenix is and has been my home for my entire life.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Mexican right here! :bigsmile:
  • shreddingit
    Options
    Wouldnt you agree that Mexican food is difficult to stay away from??? Further more.... to find "really healthy" traditional dishes!
    oh i love mexican food...thats why im glad where I live right now doesnt do mexican right!! thats why i was able to lose weight now! :laugh:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    although i'm german, somehow my tastebuds are all mexican ... no doubt my favorite cuisine on earth!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    I'm a Mexican wanna-be! :smile: (I speak some Spanish, love the food, the music, the history and the people.)
  • shreddingit
    Options
    uh I love the responses I am hoping to add you all!!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I married a Uruguayan! Far from Mexico! People always assume anybody spanish cooks mexican or puerto rican dishes though! I always get, "They love their rice & beans, huh?" haha

Uruguyans NEVER have rice or beans lol Completely different food from South America to mexico or PR!

But, I do love some good Mexican food, but dont tell my husband haha
  • shreddingit
    Options
    I married a Uruguayan! Far from Mexico! People always assume anybody spanish cooks mexican or puerto rican dishes though! I always get, "They love their rice & beans, huh?" haha

Uruguyans NEVER have rice or beans lol Completely different food from South America to mexico or PR!

But, I do love some good Mexican food, but dont tell my husband haha
    haha! I married a venezuelan dude with chillian parents and with some cuban food customs, and I still dont get their food or like..:huh:
    they like too much white rice yuk!!! and mexicans do pinto beans and tortillas they do black beans and big nasty hard bread, lol
    my mother is from el Salvador but she makes the best mexican food and hardly knows her own dishes...
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I was told last night in the gym that I looked Mexican???? while it was just he and I in the hot tub....does that count??? oh wait....I think the dude was tryin 2 throw some game...oh well:))

Everyone always ask me my nationality....and no one ever gets it right:)) hehe....lets just all blend together:)) Mexican love ova here!!! I'll be celebrating Cinco de Mayo anywayz:))

Have fun everyone:))
  • shreddingit
    Options
    I was told last night in the gym that I looked Mexican???? while it was just he and I in the hot tub....does that count??? oh wait....I think the dude was tryin 2 throw some game...oh well:))

Everyone always ask me my nationality....and no one ever gets it right:)) hehe....lets just all blend together:)) Mexican love ova here!!! I'll be celebrating Cinco de Mayo anywayz:))

Have fun everyone:))
    lol...you know people think Im ASIAN!.... my eyes have that look, but my tattoed eyebrows say mexican!!! :laugh:
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    Half Mexican : ) other half Irish.... I like to drink : ) Lol.

Mexican Food = The BEST!!!
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    meeeeee- well im not techincally mexican but i spent 8 years of my life in that culture. i speak it, i lived it, i love it! :) we dont really celebrate 5 de mayo here... we usually just celebrate 16 de sept. :)

i spent a huge chunk of my life in morelia michocan mexico thats where my family was from. :) love love love it! i wanna go back!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    meeeeee- well im not techincally mexican but i spent 8 years of my life in that culture. i speak it, i lived it, i love it! :) we dont really celebrate 5 de mayo here... we usually just celebrate 16 de sept. :)

i spent a huge chunk of my life in morelia michocan mexico thats where my family was from. :) love love love it! i wanna go back!
    I never been to mexico, well i think only tijuana my mom said when i was smaller
    my dad is from uruapan, michoacan!!!:drinker: