Sookie Stackhouse Dead Reckoning

Options
2»

Replies

• mhoward48
    mhoward48 Posts: 26
    Options
    I just received mine too. I love the books. I asked my husband if he wanted to watch the series with me, starting tomorrow. I have season 1 and 2 on dvd. I got to admit at my age some of the sex scenes get to be a little too much. I must be getting prudish in my old age:) Despite those scenes I like the series and love the books.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have read all the books from the series! This book is just as good but not as good as the last book i read, Dead in the Family. I am already half way there and I only started reading the book yesterday. My turn around on these series is 1-2 days per book!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I read the books ( that were out at that time anyways) before the series started. I was ok with season 1, but just kept getting annoyed a the weird plot changes. I stopped watching...but kept reading :) Good books.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I just received mine too. I love the books. I asked my husband if he wanted to watch the series with me, starting tomorrow. I have season 1 and 2 on dvd. I got to admit at my age some of the sex scenes get to be a little too much. I must be getting prudish in my old age:) Despite those scenes I like the series and love the books.
    I'm the same way. Those sex scenes frightened me. D: I've been only keeping up with the show, but I NEED to get the books!
    Still finishing up The girl with the dragon tattoo series right now! :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. Those sex scenes frightened me. D: I've been only keeping up with the show, but I NEED to get the books!
    Still finishing up The girl with the dragon tattoo series right now! :)

I don't read the books, becasue the ruin the show for me. I am a man of simple visualistic beauty. I like the talking pictures more than words I have to focus my old eyes on.. LOL...