Day 0-84 with Pics

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey All,

Well, I am approaching my final week of P90X on Monday May 9, 2011, and I have ben feeling sorta depressed about myself, however, I just did a side by side, and I'm feeling so much better!!!!!! Can you all see a difference!?

wow-1.jpg

Replies

• Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look great! so much definition! you should feel so proud of yourself!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Thats a nice result...you can see the difference. Good job!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see a difference! great job!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good work...keep it up!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you all so much!!!!!!!
  • bullheaded
    bullheaded Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Great job! I'm doing P90x also but I'm not near as far as you are. I am only on day 3. :bigsmile:
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do see a big difference, good job! You should be proud!

Ahh! and thanks so much for posting this! I was bummed out because my scale hasn't budged in 4 weeks.. and I'm doing P90X also, on week 7! From what I can see, you weight hasn't changed much but your waist/stomach/breast sure have! Thanks!
    :flowerforyou:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! WTG!!
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! Keep up the hard work and feel good about your success!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I do see a big difference, good job! You should be proud!

Ahh! and thanks so much for posting this! I was bummed out because my scale hasn't budged in 4 weeks.. and I'm doing P90X also, on week 7! From what I can see, you weight hasn't changed much but your waist/stomach/breast sure have! Thanks!
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks, I have lost a total of about 10.8lbs, and 11 inches all over. You will definatley noticed muscle gain! Keep pushing play!!!!!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    great job!! you should DEFINETLY be proud of yourself!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    great job!! you should DEFINETLY be proud of yourself!!!

thanks so much!!!!!!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    YAY nice work girl!!!!!!!!!!! I just started it myself. (Day 3 LOL)
    How did you find the diet?
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference. WAY TO GO!!!!
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow! you look AWESOME!!! You can see such a huge difference. I want to do P90X but I am pretty intimidated by it...any words of advice?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    YAY nice work girl!!!!!!!!!!! I just started it myself. (Day 3 LOL)
    How did you find the diet?

Thank you! Good Luck to you! Just keep pushing play! I just followed the meal approach, where it explains to you what kinds of foods to eat, and how many serviings of proteins,fats, and carbs you needed...i really didnt follow it to a tee, since i recently just started working again, so money was tight, i plan to really follow it when i start round 2......
  • LittleD311
    Options
    wow! you look AWESOME!!! You can see such a huge difference. I want to do P90X but I am pretty intimidated by it...any words of advice?

THank you so much! To be honest with you, just order it and do it! there are many ways to modify, and have fun with it! I am going to become a beach body coach myself, so if you need anything just message me. The first day of the program was NUTS, it was all push ups, and pull ups, and let me tell you, i have no upper body strength, so it was a challenge, but it was so much fun! I have never seen my arms and shoulders look the way they do now! Good luck!
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! So much smaller and more defnition! Did you just do the dvds or did you do the nutrition too? I'm on my 6th week of P90X classic following my own nutrition and am loving it. I didn't take before pics which I totally regret now. I think once I'm done with it I'll just get another beach body program since it has been so amazing. Congrats on your success!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! So much smaller and more defnition! Did you just do the dvds or did you do the nutrition too? I'm on my 6th week of P90X classic following my own nutrition and am loving it. I didn't take before pics which I totally regret now. I think once I'm done with it I'll just get another beach body program since it has been so amazing. Congrats on your success!

thank you very much!!!!!! I am following the nutrition guide, just not to a tee.....I do have some days where i'm eating stuff I know I shouldnt, like today for lunch i had ravilois, and thats not good, but i'm still within my limits! I am actually in the process of becomming my own beach body coach, and I'm so in love with the whole program! I am planning on ordering INSANITY next! Good luck to you and your journey!
  • mgg312
    mgg312 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look AMAZING CONGRATS! I am on my 3rd week and my scale hasn't budge much just 3lbs but I did measure myself and have lost 3in-waist and 2in-hips. Did you follow their diet??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!