Day 0-84 with Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING CONGRATS! I am on my 3rd week and my scale hasn't budge much just 3lbs but I did measure myself and have lost 3in-waist and 2in-hips. Did you follow their diet??

That is AWESOME! I have lost more inches, than weight, YOur probably gaining muscle, so don't be discouraged! The scale really hasnt moved much for me either in the beg. I am following the nutrition guide, but not to a tee. When I do my 2nd round, I'm going to be more strict.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! huge difference!! you have been working hard and you look great! :)
  • jtndle
    jtndle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Great work, I think there is a big difference in your stomach!
  • CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    You can definitely see much more definition! Also..your wrist-bands are bigger on you...lol Weird to notice that but I did! :)
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can see a huge improvement. We are totally belly twins, my stomach looks exactly like your after pic right now. :laugh:
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You can definitely see much more definition! Also..your wrist-bands are bigger on you...lol Weird to notice that but I did! :)

Really!? I so gotta look at that!? ha ha, THank you so much!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Congrats! I can see a huge improvement. We are totally belly twins, my stomach looks exactly like your after pic right now. :laugh:

That is awesome! :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    ooh yes, flatter stomach and even smaller waist! well done!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you all so much for the support! I am so hard on myself, and just by doing these side by sides today has made me feel so much better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!