Leslie Sansone Videos (Walk Away the Pounds)

Options
2»

Replies

• nomnomgal
    nomnomgal Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm absolutely loving Leslie Sansone. I just started doing her Walk Slim DVD this week. Started with the 1 to 2 mile one on the first day, and then tried the 4 fast mile the next day. I've done the 4 fast mile one three times this week and am really enjoying it. During the boosted walking, on one of the moves, I do the low impact one because my coordination isn't the best, but otherwise, I try to keep the pace up.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    I have her Walk Away the Pounds Express, that has the 1 and 2 mile on one CD and 3 and 4 mile on the other CD plus the stretchie band. Well my stretchie band broke so I have one of those rubber ones that they use for toning that you step on and have the handles? Except I have no handles they broke off but I use that instead of the stretchie. I also have the 4 mile Walk Slim. I forgot I had that one but I need to build up to that I think.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend please do.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise TV.com has a 3 free Leslie Sansone workouts on demand. 1 Mile Walk, 2 Mile Walk, and Cardio Slimdown

http://www.exercisetv.tv/search.aspx?site=extv&term=free

The 1 & 2 Mile Walks feature Leslie by herself. Nice bright set. I like these.

The Cardio Slimdown is Leslie with a group. I have not done this one yet - it looks like the Rock'n Tone series (you know the Reebok shoes). Rock'n Tone Advanced is great for 1 mile .... the download is $1.99. I put it on my laptop and I can take it anywhere.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I have her Walk Away the Pounds Express, that has the 1 and 2 mile on one CD and 3 and 4 mile on the other CD plus the stretchie band. Well my stretchie band broke so I have one of those rubber ones that they use for toning that you step on and have the handles? Except I have no handles they broke off but I use that instead of the stretchie. I also have the 4 mile Walk Slim. I forgot I had that one but I need to build up to that I think.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend please do.

Re: Walk Slim - you don't have to build up to it. The WALK AT HOME workouts were made for DVD - they are chaptered at each mile. To use Walk Slim as a 1 mile workout ........ press start, walk the warm up, then use the "skip" button on your remote control to go to the last mile. Multiple mile DVDs are great ... you can mix & match miles.

The WALK AWAY THE POUNDS are older and were made for VHS. These are not chaptered ..... the only way to make these shorter is to fast forward on your remote control.