Do you Work out at home?

Options
124»

Replies

• jenniferlspies
    Options
    I work out exclusively at home. Right now, I'm mainly running and doing the 30 Day Shred but I also have about 5 or 6 other workout DVDs.
  • awooten47
    awooten47 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mostly I work out at outside running and walking, trying to get to the point where I can run a 5k. But I also do workout DVD's at the house. I'm looking forward to having a bicycle at some point so I can bike to work during the summer and fall. I only like being at a gym for strength training.
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    I have the Bowflex SelectTech weights & am doing ChaLEAN Extreme & some Turbo Jam. Also have P90X to add in. I do everything at home other than walking my dog :)
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Yes I do. I do exercise TV and my elliptical mostly.
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Oh, I also have Xbox Kinect. I have Kinect Adventures and Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout. I plan on getting a dance game, just not sure which one. Tried the Zumba demo and that didn't work out, so I might go with Dance Central.
    Dance Central us by far the best dance game for kinect, as long was you like the set list. I love grooving to it and it's hard work if you don't for dance to modern dance tracks on a regular basis. It's really improved my coordination.