Embarrassing..but 50lbs gone (with pics)

Options

Replies

• CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    Thank you again everyone. I'm hoping these will inspire those on the fence about posting their before/during/after pics because they don't think it's significant...to go ahead an do it! I can't say enough how much I rely on this site and the people on it to keep me moving along...so..THANK YOU..to all of you as well.

ETA- That totally felt like I was giving an acceptance speech for an award...haha. ANYHOO..thanks again folks.
  • masaldana
    masaldana Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I totally see the difference, I am about the same weight as you were so I look forward to looking as good as you!! Awesome !!!
  • headheldhigh
    Options
    I think you look noticeably slimmer as well as more confident. You look great! And your pictures are inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Its a huge difference and VERY noticable. You're doing great! You should be so proud of your accomplishment. Keep on going!
  • AndyAt160lbs
    AndyAt160lbs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me there is a measurable difference between the you then and the you now. Keep that before picture with you, and if you are feeling down look at it and remember how you felt then, and then how you look and feel now. You have inspired me to do more, you are wonderful so no more it's only fifty pounds you have lost my 3 year old. Be Happy, and look forward with the knowledge that only time and effort stand in your way of the body you have wanted and you WILL have it.

God Bless, and GREAT Job.

Omg...I love that...I've lost your three year old LOL! Fantastic comparison...really brings it to perspective when it's said like that!

Thanks for the kind words everyone...this site and the people on it are truly one of the main reasons for my success thus far! Not only can I do it...we can all do it! Yaaay us! lol :)

I know right.....like for me so far I have lost over 3 gallons of MILK....LOL
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Don't be embarrassed, be astoundingly proud!!!!! Fifty pounds is not easy to lose and no small feat either!!! I can definately see the changes. Your upper arms are thinner, you face is not as full, your shoulders are more square!!! I know how it is though. We are always more cricital when looking at ourselves. I look for small victories, like the fact that I can see my feet when I look down now. I haven't been able to see even just my toes since prior to getting pregnant. That was over three years ago!! LOL. Be proud of yourself because I definately am dang proud of you!!!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Keep it up! You are doing fantastic!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Wow! I think that you look GREAT! And I have to agree with everyone's comments - you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about. You are doing AWESOME!
  • ppittman2
    ppittman2 Posts: 3
    Options
    great job mama...keep up the hard work.
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    Well alright congratulations! I can see a huge difference you should be very proud of yourself!

I was just about to say the same thing, I see a difference and you look much happier! I'd be psyched if I lost 50.
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    FANTASTIC work!!! You are doing WONDERFUL!!!! NO reason for embarrassment!!! What you are doing is LIFE CHANGING... and VERY Challenging.... Keep on keeping on...and if you want a companion in your weight loss journey....PLEASE feel free to Friend me.... Blessing for your continues success!!!!

5768506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh you're not giving yourself enough credit at all!! I can see a HUGE difference! Congratulations!! :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference....you look amazing! FANTASTIC ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Keep it up! So happy for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • bullheaded
    bullheaded Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference. Great job!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an accomplishment. You look great :) Keep up the good work!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Hey lady, that is definitely an accomplishment, and there is a noticeable difference! Moreover, you dropped 15.7% of your body weight. That is AWESOME.
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    great job :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!