Embarrassing..but 50lbs gone (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Willowalker
    Willowalker Posts: 26
    Options
    Fabulous! It totally shows! You carry your weight very well and look so pretty! You not only look thinner, but much younger! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    you look great, major diff
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun! You're doing a great job and I can totally see a difference!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Don't deny yourself the excitement of loosing 50 lbs!! I can see a difference and I'm so inspired by your loss! Keep up the amazing work and give yourself some credit, you've worked hard and earn some love from yourself. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Awesome job!! You're doing great! 50 lbs is an incredible loss~
  • bnjajoyce
    bnjajoyce Posts: 23
    Options
    You should be so proud! I can see the difference- especially in your face. Picture 10 5lb bags of sugar and think how heavy they are to carry around. You've lost all of that. It's amazing! Tell the brain you deserve the compliments and keep up the great work. :happy:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • Edivel
    Edivel Posts: 11
    Options
    OoOOOhhhh girl....That is so awesome....!!!! I cant even imagine how I will look or feel at 50lbs..lost...it seems for distant for me but I will keep trying...That is an amazing job dont stop and it is really hard to loose weight and you have done it..
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    Sweetie, don't be embarrassed! Every one of us is here because we are trying to better ourselves. 50lbs is amazing! A suggestion...if you have an item of clothing that was snug before, keep it. Every so often put it on...you'll remember how it used to fit, and seeing/feeling how it currently fits will SHOW you what you've lost even if your eyes play tricks on you. Keep it up!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    There really is a noticeable difference! You are doing a fantastic job!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking good lady~ Great work!
  • koolkat92
    koolkat92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the great work, you can so tell!!!!
  • CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    Sweetie, don't be embarrassed! Every one of us is here because we are trying to better ourselves. 50lbs is amazing! A suggestion...if you have an item of clothing that was snug before, keep it. Every so often put it on...you'll remember how it used to fit, and seeing/feeling how it currently fits will SHOW you what you've lost even if your eyes play tricks on you. Keep it up!

I have done this...and sadly it's my wedding dress, unfortunately, I was at my heaviest (although that may be to my advantage since my Hubby married me at my biggest...I'll wow him when I reach my smallest...hehe) and it truly is gratifying to put the dress on and see it literally hang on me.

I want to thank everyone again for the kind words! It's amazing how trained my brain is to think that I will be belittled for posting pictures...let alone full body pictures (yeah, I'm the queen of head shots and GREAT camera angles haha). It is rewarding to see that my hard work is being noticed!! Can't wait to see all of our progression pictures at some point or another posted up here!! Thanks again for all the support! <3
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration, way to go. I can see a big difference. Congrats:smile:
  • nickicaylor
    nickicaylor Posts: 27
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!!! Keep it up and don't be embarassed. You had the courage to make the journey !:flowerforyou:
  • wildsun
    wildsun Posts: 24
    Options
    You are doing great and and you can definitely tell!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    There is a very noticible difference, and you're looking great! You are an inspiration to all of us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!